2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have test results disappeared from recruiting services the last few years? Anyone know his results?

Advertisement
I’d rather have D Williams.
Unknown-1.jpeg

Ehhhhh on the tape… Markeith Williams last year looked way better playing safety

That's the school to watch IMO. I didn't know Hussey was my cousin's godson. My little cuz has been locked in with CU since before Deion arrived and obviously Prime wants to keep him on board. Ion think he's Crappy Valley bound anymore. He's either staying home or going to Boulder with Zay...

Rod Chance who is from Lauderdale locked them up

I ain’t gonna lie…this is one of the most mid highlight videos I’ve ever seen for a 4* DB.

Either they did this kid no favors in how they assembled this clip or there’s a reason he was committed to play for Manny for so long.
Has to be the way they assembled it. They put a missed a tackle in there. lol.. wtf?

Advertisement
Athletic, good size measurables, sort of raw at the position ( he use to be a rb)...he is a blank book that i think could play cb or safety i like him as a recruit.
We need him on board as a safety. We still need a good safety for this unbelievable class.

Advertisement
So in Hussey are we seeing a sideline to sideline center fielder or more of a Star type?

No doubt, but we party at Miami with less clothing and seasonal affect is real.

Visiting a winter-wonderland is nice, but living in it sucks and nobody can tell me otherwise.
State College isn’t exactly a winter wonderland lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. Center fielder type like Markeith but can lay some hits.
10.9 this spring. Also see Chris Johnson at #1

View attachment 220908
Chris Johnson also ran a 10.45 King Mack 10.64 in the state championship after placing 3rd behind him at regionals 10.69 to 10.71 Hussey 11.11 ...its evident
CJ turned it up a notch in the state finals 10.45.....Hussey 6'0 190 is a little bigger than Mack 511' 180...bottom line both are faster than most HS receivers....can't remember a team with two safeties this fast on the field at the same time ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back