2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
OVing Colorado this weekend. Rather him there than FSU
college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
Taylor either couldn’t be an on field assistant recruiting Hussey or a combination thereof.

It’s ludicrous that we wouldn’t be able to recruit an STA kid just because JT is here.

Advertisement
Yep Gaby may not how the rule works but I have zero doubt that Mario does
Gabby honestly wrote hes not sure if a guy we’ve been recruiting hard for a long time and we got to visit the last weekend before signing day can actually sign with us like our staff wouldn’t know that already? Does he read his posts out loud before submitting?

Advertisement
As long as Taylor doesn't recruit him personally, pretty sure we can sign him without issue. Otherwise , we wouldn't bother recruiting him this long

The Bain situation was the first thing I thought of too

I really want to like Gaby as an insider because he’s obviously a fan… but he’s just clueless at times and doesn’t do as much research as he should. This is his job and livelihood he should be in tune with everything…

Did you see the interview with brown last night after his game?

He literally said Miami calls him all day everyday compared to Bama like 3 maybe 4 times a week.

I couldn’t tell if he was turned off by that from Miami and that won’t work with every kid but Mario and staff literally won’t quit.
Bama hasn’t had to work very hard for a while now, and I’m sure what Mario is doing is catching them a little off guard.

Advertisement
My recollection is only on-the-field coaches, or designated recruiter in the event of staff changes, can recruit on the road. Visit players at schools, in-home visits, contact the players.

No rule that other staff can‘t be involved during player’s official visits on campus.

Read this when Ed Reed and Zo were hired.

Am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back