2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kam, J Williams, M Williams, Balom, Spencer and a portal guy works
Balom is in the portal.

We are not going to be good next year. I hope we start freshman all over the field so we can at least believe in the youth movement.

Advertisement
I think fsu got a shot to flip him
Rat Nono GIF

Advertisement
Plan is to distract everyone with loafer emojis. This class is going to be one of the most incomplete, hole-ridden “top 5” classes of the modern era.

DB, RB, WR and DT all fine if you’re filling out a 7-7 rooster, not a P5 program. Shameful really.

I didn’t know signing day was over and every high school/portal kid had decided in their destination.

I’ll judge the roster come spring.

I didn’t know signing day was over and every high school/portal kid had decided in their destination.

I’ll judge the roster come spring.
There's another transfer portal window May 1-May 15 so we even have time for some big roster moves after spring ball.

This roster will look very different by June next year.

Last year we got all these guys after spring ball:
Messidor
Jackson
Colbie Young
Agude

There's another transfer portal window May 1-May 15 so we even have time for some big roster moves after spring ball.

This roster will look very different by June next year.

Last year we got all these guys after spring ball:
Messidor
Jackson
Colbie Young
Agude
And the rest of the guys also came in pretty late:
January 15th: Frank Ladson
January 16th: Henry Parrish
February 24th: Daryl Porter Jr
April 22nd: Caleb Johnson

I think Jake Lichtenstein on December 17th was our first commit out of the portal.

We know that Mario moves slow. But the good news is that Mario's obviously got a lot more time to make moves.

By year's end, we may end up with one of the best available OL in the portal and a solid MLB. Not counting any other potential moves we make like Zy Alexander at CB.

We're going to be okay. But I also get some of the impatience, at least on the WR side.

Advertisement
And the rest of the guys also came in pretty late:
January 15th: Frank Ladson
January 16th: Henry Parrish
February 24th: Daryl Porter Jr
April 22nd: Caleb Johnson

I think Jake Lichtenstein on December 17th was our first commit out of the portal.

We know that Mario moves slow. But the good news is that Mario's obviously got a lot more time to make moves.

By year's end, we may end up with one of the best available OL in the portal and a solid MLB. Not counting any other potential moves we make like Zy Alexander at CB.

We're going to be okay. But I also get some of the impatience, at least on the WR side.
They also added portal windows this year.

Advertisement
I love the “we can’t lose this guy” posts. On the cusp of a top 3-5 class and people still want to complain. Smdh
In a normal year right, but if we're going to turn over 40+ players on the roster, we can't afford to lose many of our first choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back