DB class that Miami wants

That boy Davante Davis was laying the wood the other week against a good opponent (forgot what team). He is definitely not afraid of contact, looked like he was trying to take the opposition out each play. We should be recruiting him.

Advertisement
Lots of talk that FSU and Miami are backing off Cole because of his off the field issues.

Looks like my predictions were right with us recruiting 3 RBs (when everyone said 2 was the #) and when at the beginning of the year, I was worried we was not going after guys like McFadden, Davis, Brewton, and Burgess Becker(BB at safety not WR). One thing our coaches need to learn is when a class is deep at a particular position, you stack up. Every cycle will have classes with specific positions that are strong in numbers. This cycle, even though it's not over, we are focusing on a limited amount of guys at DB which makes me smh. I hope next cycle we learn from our mistakes and have spots open for guys like Amir Rasul, Victor, and Pinder (not feeling the newbold hype).

Was with you til you said newbold hype. Kid is a beast and all be it bias i think hes better then many of the other recievers everyone rave about, but thats jmo.

Advertisement
Lots of talk that FSU and Miami are backing off Cole because of his off the field issues.

Keep hating on this, an any other positive program that might help this country because of your anti-Obama obsession.

Idon't know if its that you hate ANY Democrat, ANY black guy,yourselves, or just NEED to hate hate hate.... I have no idea. It'sreally inexplicable.

This f'ing this is a massive success toeveryone, except the 10% of the hateful lunatics on the far right whocan't see straight. Which of course means 90% of this board and thesole moderator who's sole purpose seems to be to fan the hatred andpreserve this embarrassment to the site, the U, the community.

Looks like my predictions were right with us recruiting 3 RBs (when everyone said 2 was the #) and when at the beginning of the year, I was worried we was not going after guys like McFadden, Davis, Brewton, and Burgess Becker(BB at safety not WR). One thing our coaches need to learn is when a class is deep at a particular position, you stack up. Every cycle will have classes with specific positions that are strong in numbers. This cycle, even though it's not over, we are focusing on a limited amount of guys at DB which makes me smh. I hope next cycle we learn from our mistakes and have spots open for guys like Amir Rasul, Victor, and Pinder (not feeling the newbold hype).

Agreed on besides the Newbold comment. He's been balling this year. Just doesn't have lot of tape out yet and everyone including myself whos seen him live speaks high praise. You don't get compared to Coley for the **** of it.

And I prefer Pinder before Victor. Has more size and I lean more towards homestead kids too, they can ball and they're tough. ( Callaway and Davante and Alexander are examples.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back