Db board questions

Odysseus

Freshman
With K. Smith locked up in the books that's one savage we need more. With that being said heard many rumors about these guys here I just would like some clarification from some insiders on here.

Chris Steele- didn't believe the interest until recently but always believed he's a savage do you guys think we can sway him in July like we did brevin last year s/o to brevin for recruiting him on twitter also

Ty Stevenson- I know he pretty much lives on campus I know he's pretty much all miami now but will he wait till signing day or earlier I think the sooner the better to be honest

Mark Richards- I know he's all cane my only thing you guys think saftey or wide out I think his money position is saftey using that athleticism to roam and make plays on the ball back there

B. Gant- baller a saftey but do we really have a chance heard rumors but don't know if I should be the hype interest wise

Kair Elam- Good athlete with size can be future stud just wondering if the increase in interest from our coaches is real heard they were just at his school

Jaden Davis- will he be a take come his big day in July is the main question know smaller size but great in coverage

T. Couch- really on the thin side for a corner but you guys think we can flip him if coaches get on him

Advertisement
Oh yes speaking of battle- heard osu in the lead my question with him should we keep using resources and time on him when there are a couple more equal or even a bit more talented players with more interest in us like Stevenson, Smith, Richards, and gant at safety is it worth it

Steele
Stevenson
Dixon
Beasley
Gant
Smith

Those are the ones I'd make high priority

Zion Puckett, Elijah Blades, Elam, Renardo Green, Kenny Logan would be high priority back ups

Advertisement
I think board looks something like this...I think Richards has his own spot as an ATH...and we are looking at either 4 or 5 additional spots. With 1 being K.Smith, so it's 3 or 4 more...obv a couple of these are longshots or longer shots than others (Blades, Beasley)

0-1 of S/CB: Stevenson
2 of CB: Steele, Elam, E.Blades, Puckett, Sanguinetti, J.Davis, Dixon, Good...Possible Backups: Brownlee/Nunn/Flowers (And who knows if J.Davis is a take or backup?). Obviously out of state guys are being checked in on Porter, probably Hampton, etc...
1-2 of S: K.SMITH (Commit), Gant, Beasley, Battle... Possible Backup: Logan

By raw top target status, regardless of position I'd guess Stevenson, Battle, Gant, Steele, Puckett, Richards, and hopefully Elam...Are on top. JMO obviously I defer to those who are more in the know.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back