Db board questions

With K. Smith locked up in the books that's one savage we need more. With that being said heard many rumors about these guys here I just would like some clarification from some insiders on here.

Chris Steele- didn't believe the interest until recently but always believed he's a savage do you guys think we can sway him in July like we did brevin last year s/o to brevin for recruiting him on twitter also

Ty Stevenson- I know he pretty much lives on campus I know he's pretty much all miami now but will he wait till signing day or earlier I think the sooner the better to be honest

Mark Richards- I know he's all cane my only thing you guys think saftey or wide out I think his money position is saftey using that athleticism to roam and make plays on the ball back there

B. Gant- baller a saftey but do we really have a chance heard rumors but don't know if I should be the hype interest wise

Kair Elam- Good athlete with size can be future stud just wondering if the increase in interest from our coaches is real heard they were just at his school

Jaden Davis- will he be a take come his big day in July is the main question know smaller size but great in coverage

T. Couch- really on the thin side for a corner but you guys think we can flip him if coaches get on him

Oh yes speaking of battle- heard osu in the lead my question with him should we keep using resources and time on him when there are a couple more equal or even a bit more talented players with more interest in us like Stevenson, Smith, Richards, and gant at safety is it worth it

I think board looks something like this...I think Richards has his own spot as an ATH...and we are looking at either 4 or 5 additional spots. With 1 being K.Smith, so it's 3 or 4 more...obv a couple of these are longshots or longer shots than others (Blades, Beasley)

0-1 of S/CB: Stevenson
2 of CB: Steele, Elam, E.Blades, Puckett, Sanguinetti, J.Davis, Dixon, Good...Possible Backups: Brownlee/Nunn/Flowers (And who knows if J.Davis is a take or backup?). Obviously out of state guys are being checked in on Porter, probably Hampton, etc...
1-2 of S: K.SMITH (Commit), Gant, Beasley, Battle... Possible Backup: Logan

By raw top target status, regardless of position I'd guess Stevenson, Battle, Gant, Steele, Puckett, Richards, and hopefully Elam...Are on top. JMO obviously I defer to those who are more in the know.

Last edited: