DB Arrion Springs update

I thought he was set on leaving Texas but now that I hear UT back in the mix I'm not so confident, oh well I guess we'll see what happens

He is to Texas what Corey Holmes is to Miami. Plain & Simple

Advertisement
We need to get this kid to commit already love this kid can play Safety or Corner

IMO, he is trying to make Miami and Oregon fight harder for his services. Regardless, it will be late summer after visits before we really know whats up. Hey Arrion, our Green trumps theirs anyday! :neonu:

Advertisement
At this point when a recruit brings up 2 schools like he has and 1 of them hasn't even offered it's really a 2 horse race and nobody will stop that other then the NCAA

Choosing soon between UCF, Clemson, and UF

(hope the kid goes to ucf, stay away from the ACC, and F the gators.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid's obsessed with Oregon and was dying for their offer. You can take it to the bank this kids announcing for Oregon.

Hopefully Al can swindle him somehow.

Advertisement
Get all that nice mountain grown weed up in the NW. Some kids just prefer that to old Gainesville Green. Has either school ever suspended a kid before his 50th failed test?

Arrion Springs says that he hopes his choice is a surprise.....well if he chooses Texas or Oregon it will NOT be a surprise.

Arrion Springs says that he hopes his choice is a surprise.....well if he chooses Texas or Oregon it will NOT be a surprise.

lol doesn't every kid say this? "I'm gonna shock the world" is one of the most overused sayings in recruiting but its rare that a kid actually shocks anyone.

Advertisement
Back