Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
I think we offered him as a wr if I remember correctly....we just couldn't beat out bama. Cooper grew up with his room painted in orange and green and Miami posters .....the bags were too much to pass up Cooper loved the U growing up but from what I remember his parents had said to hold off cause he was going to commit. I may be wrong but that's how I remembered it

Nah. If we hadn't slow played Cooper he'd have been a Cane. He made the right choice though.

Nevin went to prison, Puke’s QB wasn’t starting. See the difference.

And I hope Nevin gets jumped every day. Stop pimping for Puke troll boy.
Why you attacking ME for telling the truth? Remember it was Luke that tore all kinds of holes in Nevin's story through radio and social media. If yall gonna HATE everybody that talked **** about Al Golden yall gonna continue to be a bunch of miserable MO FO'S!

Advertisement
EKAmn5bWoAMhvIT.jpg-large.jpeg

@ Me next time...

And if you're insinuating that simply because he's not from South Fla that I have some bias against him you're 1,000% wrong. Don't put words in my mouth & don't assume you know how I feel or what I think about prospect if I haven't explicitly said so myself.

I post OOS prospects ALL THE TIME on here so miss me with that South Fla only sh*t. My reasoning for saying what I said about Stubbs came directly from the source themselves, but it what it is & I simply care not to argue about anymore. If yall wanna bash every single South Fla player to justify not keeping them & mishandling their recruitment then go ahead, have at it. Just make sure yall stop complaining about how South Fla "divas" don't wanna play for us & continue to go elsewhere.

Take a look at the kids that have transferred out of our program these last few years, most of them are from OOS, but yall swear it's only the South Fla kids that are wishy washy & have issues. It's all good though, I got no problems with it, load up the squad with as many non South Fla kids as possible, that way yall can have yall wish & finally stfu about it.

And before you die on the hill defending Stubbs honor, check his resume... It speaks for itself.
The next time LCE warns yall about a Corch take heed to it... I don't speak down on coaches unless I know what I'm talking about.

LCE, I know you wanted Wyatt, Mcarthy and the other names but how do you feel about Cooney for the week coach? You think he can recruit here better than Stubbs or do we still need an established guy? This South Florida recruiting class for 21 is loaded and if we can win the coastal and have our recruiters in their bag, you think we have a chance at most of them or are the gators too far ahead?

Advertisement
Back