Daylon Mack got his offer

Problem2

All-American
Premium
That is all.

“I’m very happy, they’re a school that I’m highly considering,” Mack said via phone when reached just after speaking to coaches.

He later tweeted: “Miami just offered and I’m a happy camper. #Thankful #Blessed”

Mack says that he and his parents will look to get down to Coral Gables before the summer is over and he can’t wait.

“I’d really like to get up there. I know it’s going to be a good visit. The relationship I already have with coach [Hurlie] Brown, I know it will be good.”

Hurlie is a boss.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Have you all noticed recruiting has pick up since Hurlie got promoted. I think we have found a new ace recruiter. Al has a really good eye.

Have you all noticed recruiting has pick up since Hurlie got promoted. I think we have found a new ace recruiter. Al has a really good eye.

Yup. It was a bit of a controversial move by the staff but I loved it personally. Looking good so far.

Thank you again Jacques Patrick for passing his name on to the staff.

What's the full story with that? Patrick just told the staff about Mack?

Yeah.

I talked to the kid briefly about Miami. He didn't know to much about all I said was you should give them a look it's no pressure. Then he did his own research and that got his interest high. Things like history, tradition, the players we have in the league.

Once he did his homework he met Patrick who passed the numbers down. I know him through somebody I know in the Navy. Small World.

Advertisement
Thank you again Jacques Patrick for passing his name on to the staff.

What's the full story with that? Patrick just told the staff about Mack?

Yeah.

I talked to the kid briefly about Miami. He didn't know to much about all I said was you should give them a look it's no pressure. Then he did his own research and that got his interest high. Things like history, tradition, the players we have in the league.

Once he did his homework he met Patrick who passed the numbers down. I know him through somebody I know in the Navy. Small World.

Does Patrick have a "LEGIT" interest in us?

I don't know him. Gotta ask Pete and Tito. Only kids I know or can get in contact with are is Mack and any kid from Detroit CITY schools.

If its a kid from inner city Detroit I can get in contact with him. The D is a big small place everybody know everybody. That's why I left haha.

Patrick is UM's to lose, Hurlie Brown has been working him for the past 2yrs. Patrick was the first call Brown made when got promoted to RB coach, an that ment a lot to Patrick.

Go Canes

P2, lifting my articles again? At least give the people the full draft. ;)

That is all.

“I’m very happy, they’re a school that I’m highly considering,” Mack said via phone when reached just after speaking to coaches.

He later tweeted: “Miami just offered and I’m a happy camper. #Thankful #Blessed”

Mack says that he and his parents will look to get down to Coral Gables before the summer is over and he can’t wait.

“I’d really like to get up there. I know it’s going to be a good visit. The relationship I already have with coach [Hurlie] Brown, I know it will be good.”

Hurlie is a boss.

Advertisement
Patrick is UM's to lose, Hurlie Brown has been working him for the past 2yrs. Patrick was the first call Brown made when got promoted to RB coach, an that ment a lot to Patrick.

Go Canes

LULZ Patrick is a Gator lock.

I don't know him. Gotta ask Pete and Tito. Only kids I know or can get in contact with are is Mack and any kid from Detroit CITY schools.

If its a kid from inner city Detroit I can get in contact with him. The D is a big small place everybody know everybody. That's why I left haha.

My pops just left from there my uncle just passed away he stayed off 7mile and faulse i been in NYC but detroit has hidden talent i got some buddies from college and relatives that went to ford cass tech oak park and southfield

Advertisement

Go Canes

LULZ Patrick is a Gator lock.

Patrick is leaning gator but he's started to say now he's open to everyone. Paranos HB has had the job for a couple months now, he is recruiting the kid hard & saying the right things but you can't make the assumption that just because we are on him hard we are going to get him. The fact you said he's ours to lose & HB has recruiting him for two years is just dumb & ignorant.

Advertisement
Back