Dax Hill

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16870

I don't get how Michigan pulls 5 stars from out of state. Hinton and Dax hill whos #1 safety in the country.. can someone explain this to me

Trickledown effect.. Bama missed out in it's number 1 safety target so expect them to ante up on Tyrique

Advertisement
I don't get how Michigan pulls 5 stars from out of state. Hinton and Dax hill whos #1 safety in the country.. can someone explain this to me

Trickledown effect.. Bama missed out in it's number 1 safety target so expect them to ante up on Tyrique

Just read a few threads on two public Bama boards. It looks like the parents had a big hand in this one. Also the timing of the OV was huge for Michigan. Parents very high on the academics and "after football" stuff Michigan provides- Hill also took his OV to Bama in the middle of the summer when the campus was empty etc. Took his MIchigan OV last weekend for a game.

Yes - from their boards it looks like they are going after a bunch of guys - Dent and Tyrique named specifically but there are others. FWIW, looks like a bunch of Bama staffers, recruiting people and also Joe Pannuzzio (RB coach) from Bama started following Stevenson on his social media in the past couple of weeks.

Bama insiders had Daxton Hill going to bama, they can bewrong too and sound homerish sometimes with their crystal ball picks at times.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clearly it had to be the timing of the visits and not the fact that Academics were a factor. Everyone knows Baga is right up their with the Ivy’s when it comes to the books. Btw Michigan ain’t out bagging Baga.

Advertisement
Michigan is an excellent academic institution, they have as rabid a fanbase as any school in the country, Harbaugh can recruit, and Don Brown is a Top 5 DC in the country. Add that up, they can get defensive players.

Agree with this but if Harbaugh has another under performing season and can't at least beat Penn st or Ohio St then I think he's may start seeing his seat get a little more hot.

Also wouldn't surprise me to see Dallas Cowboys go after him if Garrett is fired

Agree with this but if Harbaugh has another under performing season and can't at least beat Penn st or Ohio St then I think he's may start seeing his seat get a little more hot.

Also wouldn't surprise me to see Dallas Cowboys go after him if Garrett is fired

Would be the Miami Dolphins if Gase flops

Advertisement
Some kids are baggable but some seriously consider what they will do after football. Only 250 or so is drafted every year. Can see how they will choose Michigan just like alot of kids choose Miami like Brevin Jordan from way out west. I wonder if team fans from out that way said we must have delivered a bag

Some kids are baggable but some seriously consider what they will do after football. Only 250 or so is drafted every year. Can see how they will choose Michigan just like alot of kids choose Miami like Brevin Jordan from way out west. I wonder if team fans from out that way said we must have delivered a bag
who knows we maybe did, no one truly knows

Advertisement
Alabama won't give up if they really want him

Some kids and their famiilies aren't into openly breaking rules and violating federal laws.

Acadeimics are also important to some kids.

I'm sure Bama offered him a lot, and it didn't matter. They can offer him even more and it wont make a difference. Bama is ranked #129 by US News. If a kid cares about academics and a future after football at all, he's not picking Bama

who knows we maybe did, no one truly knows

We didn’t, we don’t. Just stop. You want to see the NCAA all of the sudden start enforcing their rules let us accidentally give a kid $1 more than their monthly stipend allows. They would love nothing more than to castrate us while simultaneously making it look like they enforce the rules and care about “amateurism”.

We didn’t, we don’t. Just stop. You want to see the NCAA all of the sudden start enforcing their rules let us accidentally give a kid $1 more than their monthly stipend allows. They would love nothing more than to castrate us while simultaneously making it look like they enforce the rules and care about “amateurism”.
Im a 50/50 guy we have done it before, maybe MR aint cool with that stuff but Im sure some things happen that he doesnt know even if its real simple ****. We r not on the big dogs level and the things they do but Im sure most schools have something. Im not naive like that we have a history of it, maybe u could be right as well cause when we do it with the right people up top we are a very elite team. So who knows its all speculation

Im a 50/50 guy we have done it before, maybe MR aint cool with that stuff but Im sure some things happen that he doesnt know even if its real simple ****. We r not on the big dogs level and the things they do but Im sure most schools have something. Im not naive like that we have a history of it, maybe u could be right as well cause when we do it with the right people up top we are a very elite team. So who knows its all speculation
That might explain why knowles is still getting pt

Advertisement
Back