Dawg Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is the exact list of teams I hate as well

Add Clemson and UNC (they need to die for the upside U thing)

#1 by a large margin is tOSU, then UF. I cannot forgive stealing a championship, and everything since then (other than 2017) has been doodoo for the Canes. I daresay that in the last 18 years, besides our run in 2017, right now this is most positive I've felt about the Canes.

Advertisement
Did we just become best friends?
tenor-18.gif

Advertisement
All the recruiting battles that they have battled and mostly beaten us in, plus the SEC hooray crap, and you don't have any animosity?

They are no where the level of FSU, UF, ND, or even OSU, but aside from those Georgia is next up right with Alabama, since they love to take the best South Florida players.

Exactly...Since they snatched Sony out from under us I've had a bad taste in my mouth with em. **** em.

Advertisement
Not really tears, Some of them actually rooting for us and mentioning Diaz seems to win offseason and they dont really look at first year of a new coach, that the transition of 1st year to 2nd is important. Also how we changed offense and bought in grad transfer similar to them.

Always interesting to see how outsiders see program, Diaz has created buzz and opened some eyes in offseason. Lets do it on field and take it to next level

Not really tears, Some of them actually rooting for us and mentioning Diaz seems to win offseason and they dont really look at first year of a new coach, that the transition of 1st year to 2nd is important. Also how we changed offense and bought in grad transfer similar to them.

Always interesting to see how outsiders see program, Diaz has created buzz and opened some eyes in offseason. Lets do it on field and take it to next level
They had me at..... I know we aren’t looking so hot, but a Gator Meltdown is on the horizon.

The truth is that most of the SEC, at least in the East, want Miami to be strong enough to weaken Florida. I have UT fans tell me all the time they wish we were good again because 1) Miami is good for the game 2) Miami is bad for UF.

Advertisement
These comments are pretty reasonable. There a more rationale group of fans than us. Their comments about Diaz and this coming season are the same thing we've been saying, we need to win or this class falls apart and Diaz loses his recruiting edge moving forward and will struggle to get out of that hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back