Dawg Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This one made me laugh.

Screenshot_20200721-214009_Samsung Internet.jpg

These guys have had the top recruiting class 2 times in the last 3 years and they miss out on some kids and now they are stating things like this:

"At what point is everyone going to realize we are having to resort to plan b & c recruits?"

Recruiting is not their issue, the bags are still there. They need to focus on gameday and their underachieving, what a bunch of babies.

Advertisement
The UGA board was frankly respectful to UM. Had it been UF that lost the recruit the posts would have been derogatory, xenophobic, homophobic and racist. The UGA folks were far more focused on their own school recruiting than trashing UM. And for that I give them credit. Seriously, they didn’t even rip us for losing to FIU which every fanbase has a right to do And not a single accusation about money.
‘Those comments on the UGA message board were mature, adult, and well...boring.

The UGA board was frankly respectful to UM. Had it been UF that lost the recruit the posts would have been derogatory, xenophobic, homophobic and racist. The UGA folks were far more focused on their own school recruiting than trashing UM. And for that I give them credit. Seriously, they didn’t even rip us for losing to FIU which every fanbase has a right to do And not a single accusation about money.

I have found, for the most part, other fan bases are reasonable when a kid decides to stay home. Except the lizards

Advertisement
Which is why we don’t have a thread dedicated to them being idiots with millions of views

They are ripping Kirby...... The title of one of the threads is "Get the ***** off the beach, Kirby"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back