Dawg Nation Podcast - Jadon/Tyrique - interview with Matt Shodell of TOS

Advertisement
I feel bad for Jaquan because he came back for this **** show
JJ needed a senior year, dude is 5'10 tops...undersized safety with limited speed, but makes up for it with great football instincts and heart. 1 year of film is not enough to get into the league with below average physical measurables

I continue to harp that Richt gave two fcks about his alma mater in his earlier coaching yrs when we offered him, and this dude literally said in 05 he was rooting for LSU over his alma mater (mind u, LSU is one of his rivals) due to SEC pride.

This cuck is far, far, FAR removed from being a Cane. I consider him more F$U than Miami anyway.

He took the $, w the perks, and his intentions are purely selfish. Go look at his comments about losing. He’s unmotivated and why would he be? Oh, that’s right; he gave $1m of his money and told everybody about it, towards the IPF. That’s y he’s invested? No; that was him playing chess w the BOT, synching him into a position where you can’t tell him chit. Hence, Blake James said, ‘Well, I’ll try to catch up to him during the dead period, which the coaches should be available then. We’ll talk, but what that means, I don’t know.’ Lol!

I never wanted Richt here, but I tried to justify the hire (being a homer). I never thought Blake was a real AD. It’s time for the BOT to hire a real AD and a coach that’s passionate about WINNING. Not passionate about kissing babies or working w family or working on their sun-tan. Someone who can motivate, innovate, and who’s winning personality resonates w/in the team.
I feel like i wrote this post. God you nailed it for me

Advertisement
I continue to harp that Richt gave two fcks about his alma mater in his earlier coaching yrs when we offered him, and this dude literally said in 05 he was rooting for LSU over his alma mater (mind u, LSU is one of his rivals) due to SEC pride.

This cuck is far, far, FAR removed from being a Cane. I consider him more F$U than Miami anyway.

He took the $, w the perks, and his intentions are purely selfish. Go look at his comments about losing. He’s unmotivated and why would he be? Oh, that’s right; he gave $1m of his money and told everybody about it, towards the IPF. That’s y he’s invested? No; that was him playing chess w the BOT, synching him into a position where you can’t tell him chit. Hence, Blake James said, ‘Well, I’ll try to catch up to him during the dead period, which the coaches should be available then. We’ll talk, but what that means, I don’t know.’ Lol!

I never wanted Richt here, but I tried to justify the hire (being a homer). I never thought Blake was a real AD. It’s time for the BOT to hire a real AD and a coach that’s passionate about WINNING. Not passionate about kissing babies or working w family or working on their sun-tan. Someone who can motivate, innovate, and who’s winning personality resonates w/in the team.

This is embarrassing emotionally driven drivel. Looking for ghosts and sabotage. Anybody who co-signs can EAD too.

89764745-21A3-4845-A0D0-1586678E8D7A.png

Advertisement
JJ needed a senior year, dude is 5'10 tops...undersized safety with limited speed, but makes up for it with great football instincts and heart. 1 year of film is not enough to get into the league with below average physical measurables

Even though he's 5'10'' and whatever, he still DID NOT deserve this BS

Let us not forget the comments he (Mark PRICK) made back in 2000 when Butch had just bounced and his lame a$$ was up there (at FSU) talking that mess about Miami. Lame...lame...lame

Advertisement
Back