Dawg Defections?

Advertisement
People looking for anything to think we getting Tyrique Stevenson

I said as soon as the **** close last year find the top few south Florida kids for next year (Stevenson and Ladsen) and Mark then off the list. We ain’t gettin em.

Do the same thing for next year. The powers know theyre not getting caught now it’s open season.

I said as soon as the **** close last year find the top few south Florida kids for next year (Stevenson and Ladsen) and Mark then off the list. We ain’t gettin em.

Do the same thing for next year. The powers know theyre not getting caught now it’s open season.
Ladson is leaving to play with Lawrence which makes complete sense especially with the ****** QB situation in Miami, but TS going to UGA is for one reason and it is the same reason TC went to UGA, $$$.

Ridley makes sense but Mecole? I mean he's a decent prospect but he doesn't have the resume to go on the first two days. Most likely a 5th round WR. Something must be up.
Just look at our history with early draft entries. A lot of these kids are not that smart.

Advertisement
I assume you aren’t midly familiar with semantics and logic so you’re good.

I don’t think you are using semantics correctly. And I hate to be the spelling police, but if you’re going to talk about using logic you should make sure you spell correctly.

And they’ll still land Rique. But if Venzell Boulware leaves Miami, there must be locker room issues and kids avoid us like the plague.

Naw, he just leaving on a high note for him, cause he'll be the old man in the room and with a new offensive staff coming in, and with better guys behind him, the chances of him riding the pine this year alot is great, if he leaves this year he'll have more game footage to show. He not beating out donaldson, itll be one guard spot opening, and the new o-line coach if he puts somebody else at center than gaynor might be in the running for the other guard spot!

Off topic, but do you know who Lewis Grizzard is? Every time I hear something about UGA, I always think of Lewis. He was a huge UGA fan. He was a humorist and funny as ****. Wrote several books. He attended every game possible and always took his best friend with him. Here's one of his story's that I always think of.

Lewis and his best friend were attending a UGA game as usual. And as usual, UGA (the dog) runs out to the 50 yard line to the UGA logo and the crowd begins their usual chant. This time however, UGA (the dog) decides he's going to lay down and proceed to lick himself where males dogs enjoy licking themselves.

Lewis's best friend turns to him and says "I'd sure like to be able to do that!" Lewis's response "He'd bite you!"

Corny as **** I know but for some reason I always think of this when I see UGA (the dog)!

@423Hurricane Do not know if you ever heard any of the tapes he made stand up comedy, but some of the funniest **** I ever listened to. Dude had a dog named Catfish and was married 4-5 times. Stuff might still be available somewhere, but worth a listen

Ridley makes sense but Mecole? I mean he's a decent prospect but he doesn't have the resume to go on the first two days. Most likely a 5th round WR. Something must be up.

They also lost Terry Godwin to graduation, WR corp took a big hit for a unit not real strong anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back