Dawg Defections?

ZuCrew

Sophomore
So I just saw Elijah Holyfield, GA RB, is entering the draft. In addition to him Ridley(Not surprised), Hardman and Nauta have also declared. I may be reading too much into it but it’s odd they’re having trouble keeping any key leadership. Is the honeymoon over?

Advertisement
So I just saw Elijah Holyfield, GA RB, is entering the draft. In addition to him Ridley(Not surprised), Hardman and Nauta have also declared. I may be reading too much into it but it’s odd they’re having trouble keeping any key leadership. Is the honeymoon over?
Like when the NW crew fled to the league! Dudes never had a chance.

Advertisement
I was about to jokingly say he needed the money, but if I remember correctly he might actually need the money. Pops might be broke

Advertisement

Love it. Hope more declare. Deplete the regime and make the staff earn every dime. **** 'em.

Jeez. Nauta? How many seasons has he played? Doesn't seem like many.

Advertisement
And they’ll still land Rique. But if Venzell Boulware leaves Miami, there must be locker room issues and kids avoid us like the plague.

Advertisement
thats funny as **** 423 ! LOL (y)
Off topic, but do you know who Lewis Grizzard is? Every time I hear something about UGA, I always think of Lewis. He was a huge UGA fan. He was a humorist and funny as ****. Wrote several books. He attended every game possible and always took his best friend with him. Here's one of his story's that I always think of.

Lewis and his best friend were attending a UGA game as usual. And as usual, UGA (the dog) runs out to the 50 yard line to the UGA logo and the crowd begins their usual chant. This time however, UGA (the dog) decides he's going to lay down and proceed to lick himself where males dogs enjoy licking themselves.

Lewis's best friend turns to him and says "I'd sure like to be able to do that!" Lewis's response "He'd bite you!"

Corny as **** I know but for some reason I always think of this when I see UGA (the dog)!

Ridley makes sense but Mecole? I mean he's a decent prospect but he doesn't have the resume to go on the first two days. Most likely a 5th round WR. Something must be up.

Advertisement
Back