Davonte Brown to FSUck

Let’s see if this is still a problem by the time the spring practices start.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Addae will be looking to leave. A lot of raises being discussed internally, especially on the defensive side.

When you see $ getting handed out and you’re not on the list, it’s a sign you’re not valued.
Agree on all of that. If Mario keeps him a second year after everything he’s seen and heard he’d be a fool. Maybe he takes a job elsewhere since that’s how Mario rolls with his coaches. A lot of position coaches get 2-3 year deals so money shouldn‘t be an issue going forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agree on all of that. If Mario keeps him a second year after everything he’s seen and heard he’d be a fool. Maybe he takes a job elsewhere since that’s how Mario rolls with his coaches.

This would be the third and final year of his deal.

That I’m aware, there are no plans to extend.

If that’s the message I got, I’d be looking to leave.

My guess is he’s banking on the development of a few of the young guys (Stafford and Freeney in particular) then he’s playing with fire.

Stafford should start to emerge quickly this spring. Freeney…well, let’s see how he adjusts to the speed at this level. I know the guys at IU really liked him and they’ve turned out some solid DB’s the last few years.

My guess is he’s banking on the development of a few of the young guys (Stafford and Freeney in particular) then he’s playing with fire.

Stafford should start to emerge quickly this spring. Freeney…well, let’s see how he adjusts to the speed at this level. I know the guys at IU really liked him and they’ve turned out some solid DB’s the last few years.
So he's done after '24 regardless?

Advertisement

Freeny is smaller than most of the current day Miami garden ravens.

Advertisement
Let’s see if this is still a problem by the time the spring practices start.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Addae will be looking to leave. A lot of raises being discussed internally, especially on the defensive side.

When you see $ getting handed out and you’re not on the list, it’s a sign you’re not valued.
To that point, isn't his contract up soon? My assumption is they let his contract finish hopefully go get Corey Raymond.

What should be done eventually, must be done immediately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From all accounts he got propped up at UGA by Kirby and Muschamp.
I think I heard something similar like that to other coaches after being at miami.. I cant wait for the act after he leaves, he might win the ship and be highest paid in any sport at this rate

Advertisement
Back