Davonte Brown to FSUck

Advertisement
Advertisement
CB recruiting has been the biggest disappointment in Marios tenure here imo. I mean if we don't get a QB in portal that would be bigger, but Addae has been bad imo. (btw I was even saying this when everyone was panicking about DT recruiting...)

Idk why it's so hard to just pay the buyout if he still has another year and move on.

Last edited:
Not doubting, but if this is true—and with all the recruiting failures—why is he still here?
idk-i-don-t-know-super-mario-shrug-wpwb0thmxb9sp7j0.gif

Advertisement
Yikes hearing the stuff about Addae. Thought he was a big time hire when we brought him in but we can use an upgrade there sooner than later. Raymond realistic?

Still though Brown was unplayable this season. Hoping he has success wherever he goes and Damari can take his game up a notch here.

Advertisement
Could be money. Think he had the biggest non coordinator contract on defense
If I’m not mistaken most coaches sign 2 year contracts so maybe he is just not re-signed after his contract expires. I have to imagine Mario would like to find an upgrade in recruiting and now that Lance has a year under his belt he has figured out whether they can work together.

Advertisement
Is it possible Mario has told him to find a spot (since that appears to be his MO) and that just hasn’t materialized yet? I seem to remember Mario and Raymond linked a couple years ago and Mario doesn’t seem the type to want to hinder recruiting in the slightest.

Not doubting, but if this is true—and with all the recruiting failures—why is he still here?

Mario helps his staff find other spots so it doesn’t look like he is firing his bad hires.

May take some time but I have to believe Miami will move on to a new CB at some point before the 2024 season

Advertisement
Back