Davon Reed pro comparison

Advertisement
Does Reed remind anyone of Andre Iguodala??

Hybrid SG/SF that can shoot 3s, drive to the basket, and defend well.

They're about the same weight/height too.
That was basically my comparison. In every way to me he is just a less talented Iggy.

Well, less talented in what sense?

Reed is still only a Junior...has a lot of room to development

AI is an 11 year veteran in the NBA...of course he's going to be "more talented"

That was basically my comparison. In every way to me he is just a less talented Iggy.

AI is an 11 year veteran in the NBA...of course he's going to be "more talented"

Solid comparison. Sixers fan so saw a lot of Iggy's first couple years.

Reed is not as athletic, Iggy is a freak. Reed is a better shooter overall and significantly a better FT shooter. Iggy has gotten drastically worse at the FT line as his NBA career has gone on.

screen-shot-2015-09-13-at-12-50-26-pm.jpg

@ this thread.

In the sense that I dont think he will develop out to be quite the level of player AI was/is. Im basically saying I think his developmental ceiling is probably lower than AI.

Advertisement
All I know is Davon Reed is a **** good college basketball player and I'm glad he is a Cane.

Any of you guys remember Eddie Jones

Best comparison so far! Although most of us remember Heat Eddie, I would say a younger Eddie Jones was more of a pure scorer than Reed.

I agree. I hope he plays the rest of the season driven to prove he can be that guy and help this team towards a championship. Off-season, if he wants to be a pro, he works on handles and brings 15 pts min every night in his Sr. year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back