Davis becomes 2nd commit in as many days to shut it down

Advertisement
Lol this "reaffirming" **** is hilarious. Nobody thought Davis was wavering on his commitment anyway but hey...might as well have a reason to tweet a new edit out

People will find anything to complain about.
Momentum is huge in recruiting. Two stars doing this in two days is a huge deal even if people don't think it's relevant. Our fans always complain about kids not "leading" the class or being "flag bearers" now we have two guys doing it and still complaints surface.

If you don't like the recruiting game then what the **** are you doing here? It may be symbolic but it's still a big deal.

Missing my point lol. A guy like Silvera who was wavering hard shutting it down is huge. Davis was never going anywhere. Let me know when tyson campbell commits tho

So enlighten us. Just how hard has Nesta been wavering? I guess I missed all of that. Last I heard he was recruiting Campbell and a few others for the U. If that's wavering then I guess he was "wavering" pretty hard.

Advertisement
Lol this "reaffirming" **** is hilarious. Nobody thought Davis was wavering on his commitment anyway but hey...might as well have a reason to tweet a new edit out

People will find anything to complain about

Not really. Did anyone think Davis was going anywhere but Miami? That's my point. I was pleased with Silvera shutting it down bc he was wavering hard.

There was alot going on with him behind the scenes. He's just not one of those kids dying for attention like some of our other kids.

Not really. Did anyone think Davis was going anywhere but Miami? That's my point. I was pleased with Silvera shutting it down bc he was wavering hard.

Who ****ed in your Fruit Loops this morning?

There is nothing bad about this in the least, and it ideally provides more positive fuel to recruiting momentum. In case you haven't been keeping up, a big part of recruiting in this century, is keeping your your school's name out there in the most positive way possible, and this helps in that respect.

Social media is a form of communication that can generate buzz, which can be helpful.

Don't be that guy - like those poor souls in their wheelchairs at the front lawn of their rest homes in their boxers, and black socks to their knees, waving their fists as the rest of the world passes them by.

Huge deal, glad to see kids are hushing the public in where their loyalties stand. Huge fan of both Davis and Silvera

Advertisement
With our history of decommits some recruits might not want to pull the trigger.
All of the retweeting of edits might seem innocent teenage behavior but it has consequences and schools will use it against us. Why would someone pull the trigger and commit when our best recruits are gator chomp and roll tide all over twitter and Instagram. I know everyone is different but no one's heard rumors of Lingard flipping right? Kids are making one of the biggest decision of they're young lives and they want reassurances from not only the school but who they will play with. Elite level athletes hate losing more than anything and they sure want to make sure that winning for the next 3-4 years is at a high probability. So ****ting down recruitment might be symbolic, I feel it does a lot for momentum.

Momentum is huge in recruiting. Two stars doing this in two days is a huge deal even if people don't think it's relevant. Our fans always complain about kids not "leading" the class or being "flag bearers" now we have two guys doing it and still complaints surface.

If you don't like the recruiting game then what the **** are you doing here? It may be symbolic but it's still a big deal.

Missing my point lol. A guy like Silvera who was wavering hard shutting it down is huge. Davis was never going anywhere. Let me know when tyson campbell commits tho

So enlighten us. Just how hard has Nesta been wavering? I guess I missed all of that. Last I heard he was recruiting Campbell and a few others for the U. If that's wavering then I guess he was "wavering" pretty hard.

he was wavering bc some gators said so and prolly a twitter edit

AMEN!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Affirm, re-affirm, double-down affirm, affirm-cubed, quadratic equation affirm - I really don't care. As long at it's to us. Go Canes!

Great, he is another mega-stud!!!! Young man can reaffirm weekly for all I care, just love the fact that he is a Cane at heart and is sharing it wi the world

Another hugely important piece of the 2018 class. Loving his decision to remind the world that hence forth he's a Cane. He will play a lot next year as a part of what should be a three headed monster. Great combination of size and speed.

Advertisement

I know what you mean. What I'm saying is stay tuned. You're just overanalyzing it.

After Canes DT commit Nesta Silvera announced yesterday that he would be "shutting down" his recruitment, Davis followed suit today and did the same. He does not plan on taking any visits and will be a December signee.

Sources say that there are a couple more commits who are planning to also shut their recruitment down soon.

[TWEET]899327828851871745[/TWEET]

1000% Welcome.

Davis is a stud. Can't wait for him to suit up here and push lingard for spotlight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back