David Yost USU OC may follow USU Staff to Texas Tech

Advertisement
L
Pruitt is already on thin ice. the Haslems still want Fulmer and Pruitt out and they want Schiano as HC
Lol UT is delusional, Schiano would be a Trainwreck there. Pruitt may not be the guy, but that isn't an sec roster now. Although it will be if they leave him in charge for two more seasons. And Fulmer has been more than sufficient at AD.

L
Lol UT is delusional, Schiano would be a Trainwreck there. Pruitt may not be the guy, but that isn't an sec roster now. Although it will be if they leave him in charge for two more seasons. And Fulmer has been more than sufficient at AD.
do you know who the Haslems are ?

UT fans literally joined in protest in the streets to the point the admin had to call off the Schiano deal. The Vols may be in as lousy of a place as us but we won't know untill at least the next season, and in all likelihood the one after. We have to accept the fact as hard as it is, that this 8 and 9 wins is the VERY best we can hope for. No Coastal, No ACC, no cfp. Just think of a best case scenario for any of the acc b-ball schools in football, and replace them with us. That should be your UM rooting guide next year.

Advertisement
Yes prominent boosters, do they know who they are? And who UT is?
Look man I'm not a UT fan, just pointing out facts, if they wanted Schiano so badly (and UT literally tried to hire him, except for the fans getting mad, and the rest of the alumni, and the rest of the prominent boosters, it worked...) I don't need to hear any bull**** about the BOTs forcing an offense and an OC on Richt, and I don't need to hear any bull**** about boosters from other schools forcing coaches out for coaches that couldn't get hired in the first place. I just want to come here to hear RELEVANT college fb info (hey CMR interviews Helfreich, UF might hire Mullen, Samuel JR might go to UM) . Not regurgitated certified bull****.

Advertisement
Texas Tech is close to a deal with Utah State's head coach and will most likely try and bring his coordinators with him.

Link to article
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/6/22/17492302/big-ten-distribution-payout-2018

Time is running out for Miami to steal Yost.
Blake needs to make a move to light a fire under Richt's *** to make staffing changes.

Go Canes

My friend, Mark is not hiring another OoC, nor are our idiots going to make. So we have plenty of time.

Advertisement
Official, all 3 of them to Texas Tech

THAT is how you handle firing and replacing your head football coach.

Admit there is an issue, identify the solution, secure the solution, eliminate the issue.

Too many folks skip step 3, and look foolish.

Tennessee did it.

We did it.

USC did it, which is how they got stuck with Helton. But they learned from the last time, which is why they still have Helton.

I’m shocked Louisville didn’t go this route with Brohm. Should have known he was locked up before firing Petrino. But now, Brohm has made the Purdue job look better than Louisville by turning them down.

tenor (14).gif

so does anyone know why the David Yost threads were being deleted when he wasn't the chosen OC and according to Manny was The One?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back