David Yost USU OC may follow USU Staff to Texas Tech

Paranos

All-ACC
Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not sold on the idea of bringing in an OL and OC/QB coach to solve the problem. Yost comes in then leaves in 2-3 years after big money is thrown at him for an OC/HBC position. Then what? Point being, it may require more than 2 spots of the staff and I'm pretty sure Richt isn't going to want that.
Changing OL coach & OC is the best we can hope for, and to be honest I don't see Richt making changes. His offense is gonna lose us at least three games a year.

This whole football program from top to bottom and its leaders above that r fried. Theres no way there will be staff changes i would be shocked and even if there is they waited too long. The momentum in sfla as far as recruiting is over. Dead men and dead program walking

Advertisement
This whole football program from top to bottom and its leaders above that r fried. Theres no way there will be staff changes i would be shocked and even if there is they waited too long. The momentum in sfla as far as recruiting is over. Dead men and dead program walking
1000% correct and only a retarded rhesus monkey would argue this.

**** .... this sucks! I like this Yost dude!!! I could see him and Perry sitting in South beach drawing some bad *** plays in the sand... passing the spliff to Weldon, and Weldon saying..."yooo, we are gonna be shi**ing on the ACC next year"!!! LOL

Oh well, we're not *******!

Richt isn’t bringing in anyone that fans might eventually clamor to replace him with. Manny is getting dangerously close to that territory himself. If, and it’s a HUGE if, he were ever to bring an OC in, it will be some no name yes man that Richt can push his philosophy and 6 plays on.

Advertisement
**** .... this sucks! I like this Yost dude!!! I could see him and Perry sitting in South beach drawing some bad *** plays in the sand... passing the spliff to Weldon, and Weldon saying..."yooo, we are gonna be shi**ing on the ACC next year"!!! LOL

Oh well, we're not *******!
Kick some *** LNC !!!!

Can't we just wait until Tom Herman is fired in a few years to throw the bank at him to be the OC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back