David thompson

Advertisement
he tore up his right shoulder pretty badly, so throwing a football for a career in college or NFL was not likely to happen. that is his weakest link in baseball

Advertisement
he tore up his right shoulder pretty badly, so throwing a football for a career in college or NFL was not likely to happen. that is his weakest link in baseball

Hes had no problem throwing from third

Not the same as chucking a football 35 times a game. Though it is still hard on the shoulder. Long term he will probably move to first in the pros.

Not the same as chucking a football 35 times a game. Though it is still hard on the shoulder. Long term he will probably move to first in the pros.

I agree i wanted him at first here but i guess there really isnt any thirdbasemen on the roster

Advertisement
Anyone know what his scholarship situation was/is? Was he ever on a football ride? I know amount of actual baseball scholarships available is ridiculously low.

he'll be a first baseman in the pros,

Advertisement
Anyone know what his scholarship situation was/is? Was he ever on a football ride? I know amount of actual baseball scholarships available is ridiculously low.

I know he had really good grades in high school so he probably got a good amount of money for academics.

Advertisement
He's choking badly in the postseason so far.

Thought he played great in the regional.

Had a good amount of rbis in the super regional.

Not sure what games youve been watching lol

You're not looking for your best player to have a few RBI groundouts. He's shown no power, and other than the first game against that school across the ocean he hasn't had many hits. Hasn't hit the ball hard with any consistency.

No idea what games you're watching, dear friend, but if you think he's playing well you must also think 6 wins in football is progress.

Advertisement
Back