David Thompson

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
as per twitter

When asked about the MLB Draft

"The only thing set in stone right now is UM, and thats what im going to be doing"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll believe it when I see it.

He's too good of a baseball player (it's his best sport who are we kidding?) to not go in the first round of the MLB draft.

Right now he's all UM just like right now all of us would be all over a hot girl who wanted us, that is until someone hotter came along.

Money talks and BS walks.

He's too good of a baseball player (it's his best sport who are we kidding?) to not go in the first round of the MLB draft.

Right now he's all UM just like right now all of us would be all over a hot girl who wanted us, that is until someone hotter came along.

Well, I had a hard on till Grandma walked into the room.

Advertisement

Well, I had a hard on till Grandma walked into the room.

lol.

all in all

its a pretty **** good qb haul, imo

Advertisement
I for some reason thinks that if he does step foot on campus, he will give football a try for one maybe two years (similar to TJ Prunty - Ken Dorsey's backup) and then play baseball fulltime.

Advertisement
I for some reason thinks that if he does step foot on campus, he will give football a try for one maybe two years (similar to TJ Prunty - Ken Dorsey's backup) and then play baseball fulltime.

Well then you haven't seen this kid play. He is the MOST GIFTED QB in this class by far. I hope we can keep him.

Advertisement
Back