David Thompson

Advertisement
Dude, the point they are making is that to be good in COLLEGE you don't have to be 6'4". You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. Kellen Moore is the winningest QB in the history of college football, recently passing Colt McCoy. Neither will ever make an All Pro Team. They are completely separate arguments.

all the QBs that have played ball over the years and you guys named only a handful of them. think about that. chances are greater at success if you are in a certain height range as a QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any chance the 6'3" comment was sarcastic?...The kid is listed at 6'2". As is Joe Montana, Kurt Warner, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, Donovan McNabb, and probably many more. Most likely sarcasm seeing as we are only *****ing about an inch.

Any chance the 6'3" comment was sarcastic?...The kid is listed at 6'2". As is Joe Montana, Kurt Warner, Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, Donovan McNabb, and probably many more. Most likely sarcasm seeing as we are only ****ing about an inch.

Just think 1-2" shorter and joe Montana and comp would have never made it.

Sorry, Duval, but they're naming a lot of really good college QBs. I really don't see 6'1" as a deal-breaker for a QB at the level we're talking about.

Advertisement
and how many of those short guys won a 'ship? 3 or so?

then take into account the type of offense ran. some of those guys ran spreads and option

gimme the tall, prototype QB

and hole up hole up!! some of those cats you're listing are over 6-1. i was talking about under 6-0

come on cuzzo

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is stupid. RG3 isn't even 6'3". Lot's of great QBs on the college level under 6'3".

Oh you want the tall guy? I will take the "short" Joe Montana, Steve Young, Brett Farve, Aaron Rodgers, and company and you can have the Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Brady Quinn, Joey Harrington and company. There is no set formula. Some people have it some don't. Let the kid show what he has before we bash him.

Oh you want the tall guy? I will take the "short" Joe Montana, Steve Young, Brett Farve, Aaron Rodgers, and company and you can have the Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Brady Quinn, Joey Harrington and company. There is no set formula. Some people have it some don't. Let the kid show what he has before we bash him.
those guys are 6-2 or so.

i'm not talking about them. read my post again

Advertisement
Back