David Pollack is on my f'ing list...

First off, Pollack being an SEC guy doesnt want the attention taken off Bama and UGA being in the CFP with Mario to UM snatching all the headlines today and tomorrow probably as well.

Second, very few media heads just wont be happy about the possibility that UM is finally playing at the big boy table when for decades the narrative was "Well UM being a private school and all they just dont have the money to compete with the Bamas, Clemsons, LSUs, and OSUs of the world. **** they cant even compete financially with UNC within their own conference!" That died today.

And last, I remember when Joel Klatt (Ultimate UM hater) was on the Colin Cowherd Show and Colin said, "College football is better off when UM and USCs of the world are playing well and thats just a fact". And Klatt looked at Colin like he had just said on live TV that he was going to run around naked. Klatt responded with, "Why? Why do we need them to be back? I totally disagree! College football is just fine without them." That should tell you all you need to know about media heads who just dont want UM to ever be back and moves like the ones we are making now scare the **** out of them.

Advertisement
I worked on the NCAA franchise for Tiburon/EA Sports (old one, not reboot) and we had David Pollack in for voice over. Eight years ago he sat in my cube and I was showing him some of the new game improvements. I have a big Miami flag in my cube and he couldn't care less about what I was showing him. He just wanted to talk about how much of a mess Miami was and how could anyone root for them. He seems to have always had a chip on his shoulder about Miami.
The last game came out in 2014, that's how long we sucked.

End of an era.

▪ ESPN’s David Pollack, before the hiring was announced Sunday: “If I’m Miami, I’m excited about the native son but Cristobal, this is fresh off the doors getting blown off of you by Utah twice. [Utah coach] Kyle Whittingham is tough. Cristobal has always looked tough, Kyle Whittingham showed you a little bit of what tough is. He’s brought a lot of notoriety to Oregon and a lot of talk but there hasn’t been a lot of winning.”

(Cristobal was 35-13 at Oregon and won two Pacific-12 championships.)

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article256136177.html#storylink=cpy
They hate us again and I F'NG LOVE IT!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Advertisement
And last, I remember when Joel Klatt (Ultimate UM hater) was on the Colin Cowherd Show and Colin said, "College football is better off when UM and USCs of the world are playing well and thats just a fact". And Klatt looked at Colin like he had just said on live TV that he was going to run around naked. Klatt responded with, "Why? Why do we need them to be back? I totally disagree! College football is just fine without them." That should tell you all you need to know about media heads who just dont want UM to ever be back and moves like the ones we are making now scare the **** out of them.
I bet he would have changed his tune if he were talking with Jon Beason.

He's paid to talk. One plays good cop the other plays bad cop.

Yall didnt expect people to talk too positively about us, did you?

▪ ESPN’s David Pollack, before the hiring was announced Sunday: “If I’m Miami, I’m excited about the native son but Cristobal, this is fresh off the doors getting blown off of you by Utah twice. [Utah coach] Kyle Whittingham is tough. Cristobal has always looked tough, Kyle Whittingham showed you a little bit of what tough is. He’s brought a lot of notoriety to Oregon and a lot of talk but there hasn’t been a lot of winning.”

(Cristobal was 35-13 at Oregon and won two Pacific-12 championships.)

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article256136177.html#storylink=cpy
The guy is one of the biggest busts in history. No one should care what he says.

Advertisement
He has a point, Mario lost twice to Willingham...So if Georgia meets Alabama in the CFP National Final and Kirby gets his pushed in again, will Pollack say the same about Smart as it relates to Saban?

Doubt it, The NFL bust he can't remember what he ate for breakfast today much less his hypocrisy.
Great point and the answer is no he will not.

Pollack is the meathead in the movie that is friends with the racist guys on the high school team.....hiding a secret that he's half Mexican and a closeted homosexual.

I love being the bad guys again. I loved it in the 80s-early 00s. I love it when I rooted for UNLV basketball in the 80s and 90s. As a Mets fan, I am loving it that some NY media members aren't happy with my new multi-billionaire owner because they no longer have their Wilpon sources. Sometimes, being the bad guy is fun. I'm so excited for the new direction, I'm going to watch both parts of the 30 For 30 on The U tonight, as I have both Tivoed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back