David Pollack is on my f'ing list...

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
▪ ESPN’s David Pollack, before the hiring was announced Sunday: “If I’m Miami, I’m excited about the native son but Cristobal, this is fresh off the doors getting blown off of you by Utah twice. [Utah coach] Kyle Whittingham is tough. Cristobal has always looked tough, Kyle Whittingham showed you a little bit of what tough is. He’s brought a lot of notoriety to Oregon and a lot of talk but there hasn’t been a lot of winning.”

(Cristobal was 35-13 at Oregon and won two Pacific-12 championships.)

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article256136177.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pollack is a *****. I wish when they did game day on campus somebody pushed him off the high dive

Advertisement
This was 2019. They didn't play in 2020. Gotta quit with the narrative that Willingham is to Mario what Mack Brown was to Manny. Utah had Oregons number this year, and they were two bad losses for sure. It happens.

Oregons QB was complete ***, I'm shocked they won 10 games, especially when you consider all the injuries. We aren't Oregon and Joe Morehead won't be running the offense. We have TVD surrounded by a boatload of talent.

Screenshot_20211206-122130_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Guy is an idiot. Doesn't even make sense. Not a lot of winning? Wasn't his recent winning percentage even trumping Brian Kelly's? What was Oregon's W-L record prior to him taking over? And after taking over?
3 straight pac 12 championship games with the first 2 back to back. Better then any team in any p5 conference has done regarding conference play in last 3 years

Pollack is a SEC, guy , had a few positives for Canes when Richt was HC but nothing since then. i look at these comments as
folks are worried maybe Miami waking up for real......

Advertisement
▪ ESPN’s David Pollack, before the hiring was announced Sunday: “If I’m Miami, I’m excited about the native son but Cristobal, this is fresh off the doors getting blown off of you by Utah twice. [Utah coach] Kyle Whittingham is tough. Cristobal has always looked tough, Kyle Whittingham showed you a little bit of what tough is. He’s brought a lot of notoriety to Oregon and a lot of talk but there hasn’t been a lot of winning.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article256136177.html#storylink=cpy
As a UGA Alum, I can tell you the intelligent ones of us (not many) refuse to claim him… Not sure why anyone would, honestly.

He has a point, Mario lost twice to Willingham...So if Georgia meets Alabama in the CFP National Final and Kirby gets his pushed in again, will Pollack say the same about Smart as it relates to Saban?

Doubt it, The NFL bust he can't remember what he ate for breakfast today much less his hypocrisy.

I worked on the NCAA franchise for Tiburon/EA Sports (old one, not reboot) and we had David Pollack in for voice over. Eight years ago he sat in my cube and I was showing him some of the new game improvements. I have a big Miami flag in my cube and he couldn't care less about what I was showing him. He just wanted to talk about how much of a mess Miami was and how could anyone root for them. He seems to have always had a chip on his shoulder about Miami.

Advertisement
Back