David Parker - QC

Ok thanks I knew his name sounded familar also what's up with the rumor about Ritch staying around as a consultant

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BY many considered the best arm in baseball during his prime, if I recall correctly he not only hit for power, but average as well.
Parker was probably slighly overrated as a hitter, but he had a great arm in right field. Him and Dewie Evans both.

Advertisement
They won 9 the year before he took over. He’s won 5 and 7 his first two years. Doesn’t look like the right direction to me.

You have to put it in the following perspective. Tracy Clayes got fired because his team revolted and boycotted because ten players got suspended. Fleck walked into a real mess. Minnesota finished 7-6 this year. Buddy of mine is a Minnesota grad and still lives in the Twin Cities and flies for United. I go up to see a game every other year.

You have to put it in the following perspective. Tracy Clayes got fired because his team revolted and boycotted because ten players got suspended. Fleck walked into a real mess. Minnesota finished 7-6 this year. Buddy of mine is a Minnesota grad and still lives in the Twin Cities and flies for United. I go up to see a game every other year.
That program wasn’t a mess. Claeys got fired because he openly supported the players who boycotted. They were pretty much an 8 win type program the 4 or 5 years before Fluke got there. I think Fluke is ok, but he didn’t take over a bad program at all.

Advertisement
It's one of three things for that smile to go away.it's either too big of too small .or he's not her thing meaning a male isn't her gig.
Couldn’t just be because he’s stabbing her in the pvssy with with a bat?. Chicks hate it when u stab em in the pvssy with a commemorative plastic bat. While they’re at work, anyway.

Couldn’t just be because he’s stabbing her in the pvssy with with a bat?. Chicks hate it when u stab em in the pvssy with a commemorative plastic bat. While they’re at work, anyway.

I’d say she didn’t like getting stabbed with his big wood...

Advertisement
Back