David Parker - QC

RyanCane26

Sophomore
Miami: David Parker, who has been on PJ Fleck’s staff since 2017, most recently in a defensive quality control role, has joined the Miami staff in a quality control position source tells FootballScoop. Parker spent time with Dan Enos while working on Bret Bielema’s staff at Arkansas.

Advertisement
top%2B100%2B_27%2BDave%2BParker.PNG

Advertisement
Miami: David Parker, who has been on PJ Fleck’s staff since 2017, most recently in a defensive quality control role, has joined the Miami staff in a quality control position source tells FootballScoop. Parker spent time with Dan Enos while working on Bret Bielema’s staff at Arkansas.

Good find.
I think it may be this guy (below).
Wasn't he in SlingBlade?
LOL.

Advertisement
So that puts us at 7 QC guys so far, right? I thought we just hired another about a week ago but I can't find him.

Edit: Todd Stroud is the one

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kind of off topic but at first I hated PJ Fleck and his rah rah attitude. Reminded me of Tim Brewster. But Fleck has put together 2 of Minnesota’s best recruiting classes in a long time (ranked around the 30-40 range) and he beat Wisconsin in Wisconsin for the first time in 25 years. I went to the game. I’m still not completely sold but I don’t hate him. He’s gotta start winning some more big 10 games. Oh and I can’t stand how he got the school to put the boat oars on the helmet and uniform etc. talk about an ego. He did have the balls to fire his OC after year one tho.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back