David Parker - QC

Advertisement
Couldn’t just be because he’s stabbing her in the pvssy with with a bat?. Chicks hate it when u stab em in the pvssy with a commemorative plastic bat. While they’re at work, anyway.
no **** Sherlock I was making a joke.but they don't mind that stuff from someone they like or want.hate it from the person they have no interest in.when the women love you you'll be surprised at what you can get away with in the touchy feely part.

no **** Sherlock I was making a joke.but they don't mind that stuff from someone they like or want.hate it from the person they have no interest in.when the women love you you'll be surprised at what you can get away with in the touchy feely part.
Relax dude I didn’t mean to put a bee in your bonnet!

So... you actually make a valid point. If you’re ever wondering how a woman feels about u, just take the handle of an acrylic bat, and jab her in the pvssy with it!! If she’s into you, she’ll be good with it. If she’s not into you, she won’t be ok with it..... but who dafuq cares if it ****es her off, she don’t like u anyway!

Advertisement

So... you actually make a valid point. If you’re ever wondering how a woman feels about u, just take the handle of an acrylic bat, and jab her in the pvssy with it!! If she’s into you, she’ll be good with it. If she’s not into you, she won’t be ok with it..... but who dafuq cares if it ****es her off, she don’t like u anyway!
I wouldn't do that some things you just don't do especially in public and on the air for the world 🌎 to see.forgive me I didn't want my response to feel like that

By the way how do you know she doesn't like me I've never met her.and if I did give me time she'd be eating out of my hand.

Parker was probably slighly overrated as a hitter, but he had a great arm in right field. Him and Dewie Evans both.

Was just about to bring up Evans. I recall him throwing a rope from the warning track that was level the whole way and it never bounced once at Fenway. Got the base runner out with the quickness. It was insane watching him throw out runners. Bo also had a **** fine arm!

Last edited:
Was just about to bring up Evans. I recall him throwing a rope from the warning track that was level the whole way and it never bounced once at Fenway. Got the base runner out with the quickness. It was insane watching him throw our runners. Bo also had a **** fine arm!
Bo had the most insane throws I ever saw on a baseball field. Sick arm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back