David njoku training camp

brock

All-American
Sounds like he's struggling a little bit early on with holding on to the ball according to the twitter reports . The ball was stripped 2 times yesterday from him and today he was dropping some passes. He's got to work on concentration but he will be okay.

Advertisement
I've always though Njoki never have natural hands. To many double catches with him.. now fumbles? Don't remember him fumbling here. Then again it is only a couple days into training camp for some teams.

Advertisement
Could be nerves, but this kid really needs to work on his hands cause thats the biggest knock on him. It's clear he doesn't have natural ball skills, but his athletic ability is unquestioned. He was drafted off potential so he will take his lumps.

BREAKING

TE with questionable hands in college is struggling with drops in the NFL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Njoku never looked natural catching the ball. That being said, I don't really remember him dropping many passes. Anyone have examples from college?

Advertisement
this isn't a surprise, he had at least a half-dozen drops last season. But his athleticism will always over-shadow his not-so-natural hands....

Advertisement
So do we all jump off the bandwagon now or what?

the njoku train is finished

125362437.gif

Hopefully he balls out. **** I got the ninja on my fantasy team.

never have a fantasy team with a player from cleveland

I would tend to agree although Pryor had a good fantasy year last season. Barnidge was decent for me year before last. He was a steal I found in FA halfway through the season. And I think Hillis was great for that one year.

I picked up Crowell last year thinking he was going to be a workhorse but ended up releasing him about 3 wks into the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back