David Njoku looks pretty impressive physically at South FL Express

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was in Houston for work 2 weeks ago and he was walking in the lobby right passed me and I stopped him and shook his hand. He was super nice. He had his glasses and bandana on and I spotted him right away. He took his glasses down and was gracious as could be. Just said I am big Canes fan and it was a pleasure to meet him.

Advertisement
Article makes it seem we are not in serious consideration for Stevenson, clemson and baga. Why are we having such a hard time getting commitments from the top DB's in SOFL?!! I mean we getting some damned good top caliber DB's, but we still could do better if the perceived top DB('s) would stay home.

Article makes it seem we are not in serious consideration for Stevenson, clemson and baga. Why are we having such a hard time getting commitments from the top DB's in SOFL?!! I mean we getting some damned good top caliber DB's, but we still could do better if the perceived top DB('s) would stay home.
We just dont offer what they offer.......bama clem and uga offer lifetime jobs and bills paid......and they target the best players to do it to.....they make sure they get plan A at db

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back