David Njoku looks pretty impressive physically at South FL Express

reg

Sophomore
Must admit, I am a bit confused. I am not sure what Njoku's physicality have to do with the content of the article. On the flip side, I appreciate you posting the article..........enjoyed the read.

H
Must admit, I am a bit confused. I am not sure what Njoku's physicality have to do with the content of the article. On the flip side, I appreciate you posting the article..........enjoyed the read.
His size already is impressive... looks like a TE in the future.

Brendan Gant rocking a Hurricanes wristband. Lock...

cway313

Sophomore
Water is wet

Dwinstitles

All-American
He better look like tha hes in the nfl and those kids in hs

Freshman
KId is big compared to the player next to him.

I was in Houston for work 2 weeks ago and he was walking in the lobby right passed me and I stopped him and shook his hand. He was super nice. He had his glasses and bandana on and I spotted him right away. He took his glasses down and was gracious as could be. Just said I am big Canes fan and it was a pleasure to meet him.

bruh why is david njoku looking physically impressive posted as if its ever not the case? how is that relevant?

Article makes it seem we are not in serious consideration for Stevenson, clemson and baga. Why are we having such a hard time getting commitments from the top DB's in SOFL?!! I mean we getting some damned good top caliber DB's, but we still could do better if the perceived top DB('s) would stay home.

Dwinstitles

All-American
Article makes it seem we are not in serious consideration for Stevenson, clemson and baga. Why are we having such a hard time getting commitments from the top DB's in SOFL?!! I mean we getting some damned good top caliber DB's, but we still could do better if the perceived top DB('s) would stay home.
We just dont offer what they offer.......bama clem and uga offer lifetime jobs and bills paid......and they target the best players to do it to.....they make sure they get plan A at db