David Njoku | Can't Stop Me | Sophomore Highlights

Richt Mitch

Recruit
Here's my edit for David Njoku.
[video=youtube_share;yQWUXskXTk4]https://youtu.be/yQWUXskXTk4[/video]
Enjoy :neonu:

Advertisement
Redshirt sophomore thought he was a junior? Anyway I don't blame David for leaving even though if he stayed easy preseason All American pick and top 5 pick.2018 NFL draft. If he stayed healthy although he wasnt injury prone.

Redshirt sophomore thought he was a junior? Anyway I don't blame David for leaving even though if he stayed easy preseason All American pick and top 5 pick.2018 NFL draft. If he stayed healthy although he wasnt injury prone.

Beign a pre season all american really doesnt mean ****. Best for him to enter the draft now

Great video.

Just a suggestion - when the highlights with the announcers audio are playing, lower the music volume. And then once the announcers audio ends, bring it back up.

Advertisement

Beign a pre season all american really doesnt mean ****. Best for him to enter the draft now

Andrew Luck came back and everyone thought he was crazy. Didn't hurt his draft stock but I agree get the cash and signing bonus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ichigan TE went down with serious knee injury last night moving David up another spot in TE rankings

Advertisement
OP: Got a request. Instead of individual highlights can you do some season compilation highlights?

1. An overall defense highlight tape
2. An offense highlight tape
3. Freshmen highlight tape

Recruits would eat that **** up. Defense swarming, offense making plays all over the place, and freshmen eating.

Advertisement
Back