David Lake's 247 article on OC options that Mario should consider.

Advertisement
Stopped reading at Rob Chudzinski

It's an expansive article about 12 different guys. Of course a couple won't make sense or be to your liking. They even pivot to Chud as an analyst if you read it. You should have kept reading, there are a few sleeper names in there with knowing.

Thx for posting OP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Makes you think that there are so many options. I hope that Mario just stays tight to Miami area having dynamic playmaker types. Get a person who can really maximize simpler college game. Please.

Don’t try to be the NFL.

Belichick was recently talking about why he has had so much success with undrafted CBs. His main point was that a successful NFL corner is a different player than a successful college corner.

Advertisement
Makes you think that there are so many options. I hope that Mario just stays tight to Miami area having dynamic playmaker types. Get a person who can really maximize simpler college game. Please.

Don’t try to be the NFL.

Belichick was recently talking about why he has had so much success with undrafted CBs. His main point was that a successful NFL corner is a different player than a successful college corner.

Yep. Small playbooks. Simple concepts.

This board if he hires Chud.

ClaytonBigsby.gif

Advertisement
I don’t know a ton about Sowder but I do know he’s a bright offensive mind. He’s done a **** of a job with Crum.

He doesn’t have enough experience just yet but wouldn’t be surprised to see him get some consideration at big programs over the next season.

It's an expansive article about 12 different guys. Of course a couple won't make sense or be to your liking. They even pivot to Chud as an analyst if you read it. You should have kept reading, there are a few sleeper names in there with knowing.

Thx for posting OP.
I’ve been saying Chud could be a analysis here. Oc? Not so much

Advertisement
Back