That’s all!!!!!????? I hope the score is 1 million to 0Mario may have no choice other than to score 113 pts. I hope we can get a 5th qtr. Maybe ask for an extra 5 minutes since we gave up 5 already.
FYI, he's signed w/Adizero for 2026 (along w/A'mir "A1" Sears, Nicholas "No Cut Nick" Lennear and Braylon Clark)

I think it got deleted
Still plays for me.I think it got deleted
I think we land him and his brother. Just waiting till December to flip.D$ saying FSU week is the visit
![]()
gut feeling or anything behind that? jwI think we land him and his brother. Just waiting till December to flip.
Just my gut, and it's a big one...gut feeling or anything behind that? jw
OSU I’m sure keeps trying to kick this can down the road. Shame he won’t be here for FSU.247Sports sources have shared that DJ and Dawson Jacobs will be at Miami for the Oct. 24 matchup against Pitt, having previously been expected for the Florida State game. It's worth noting the Jacobs family has the week free and will likely spend some additional time in the state of Florida before getting down to Miami for multiple days.
FYI, he's signed w/Adizero for 2026 (along w/A'mir "A1" Sears, Nicholas "No Cut Nick" Lennear and Braylon Clark)