Davi Belfort

Advertisement
Thats gonna be CJ.
no it’s not. CJ has no business even being a QB. His mechanics are so awful that only will take 4 years to fix. If he didn’t play with JoJo and JJ nobody would even know who he was.

no it’s not. CJ has no business even being a QB. His mechanics are so awful that only will take 4 years to fix. If he didn’t play with JoJo and JJ nobody would even know who he was.

He's a 6'7 qb in south florida.....this is definately not true.

He looked ok b4 JJ and Jo Jo trasferred in.

We gonna watch this for a few years. I remember me an u both like Pratt coming out too.

S.fla qbs are on the up n up...3 years from now let slook at this qb class

The kid is a Running Back with a rocket arm and an unparalleled work ethic.
How many high school QB's finish first in sprints every practice and routinely call their team's DC to get pointers on how to beat defenses?

Colin Hurst is statistically one of the best QB's in Broward County history. Belfort is a 6'0' 200lb version of Hurst with better leadership.

Sounds like a Restrepo but behind center. If you're trying to build "culture" seems like this kid is someone you bring in then figure things out.

Advertisement
I don't know who the **** lied and told you that. 😂

Just what I heard from someone who follows Western….Probably should have changed the way I worded it or not post. Either way I deleted it because it was wrong

As a mod I shouldn’t post things without corroborating. My fault

Last edited:
The kid is a Running Back with a rocket arm and an unparalleled work ethic.
How many high school QB's finish first in sprints every practice and routinely call their team's DC to get pointers on how to beat defenses?

Colin Hurst is statistically one of the best QB's in Broward County history. Belfort is a 6'0' 200lb version of Hurst with better leadership.
Sound like we need that coach . I’m reading this young man is a warrior thru n thru .

Advertisement
He's a 6'7 qb in south florida.....this is definately not true.

He looked ok b4 JJ and Jo Jo trasferred in.

We gonna watch this for a few years. I remember me an u both like Pratt coming out too.

S.fla qbs are on the up n up...3 years from now let slook at this qb class

Gogeta- been on the boards for God knows how long with you. You've hit on a ton of prospects over the years, kids that Miami has passed on. Is Belfort a scholarship take? If so, as a QB or just as an athlete?

Gogeta- been on the boards for God knows how long with you. You've hit on a ton of prospects over the years, kids that Miami has passed on. Is Belfort a scholarship take? If so, as a QB or just as an athlete?
Havent seen him this year.
Will have to check em out

Advertisement
Back