Davi Belfort

Advertisement
FF1F1053-DC22-4254-A3E6-EDEAF4CE69BF.jpeg

Advertisement
Sorry for the bump but how has he fared this season? I like his intangibles and his arm is definitely good enough for the P5 level. If he sticks with Virginia Tech, that's a good program for him. I wonder if we had any serious interest.
Thoughts?

VT is a bottom feeder now so he’s got the chance for early PT. Their QB’s are god awful

Sorry for the bump but how has he fared this season? I like his intangibles and his arm is definitely good enough for the P5 level. If he sticks with Virginia Tech, that's a good program for him. I wonder if we had any serious interest.
Thoughts?
There’s been contact here and there but not serious.

Thoughts?

Hes not a very accurate passer...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leaders don’t transfer 6 times.
Do leaders put an entire offense on their back during a defensive slugfest versus a naturally ranked team and will his team to victory?
Cause that's literally what he did last week.
He was able to do what the Miami QB commit couldn't during that game. He won that Milton game with his legs and toughness.

He also organized a mandatory offensive practice at 5:30am Friday morning.

Is that something leaders do?

Advertisement
Do leaders put an entire offense on their back during a defensive slugfest versus a naturally ranked team and will his team to victory?
Cause that's literally what he did last week.
He was able to do what the Miami QB commit couldn't during that game. He won that Milton game with his legs and toughness.

He also organized a mandatory offensive practice at 5:30am Friday morning.

Is that something leaders do?

I've been trying to tell these guys. Kid is different. I'm a little biased for obvious reasons but it's a shame we let him get out of here that easily

I've been trying to tell these guys. Kid is different. I'm a little biased for obvious reasons but it's a shame we let him get out of here that easily
The kid is a Running Back with a rocket arm and an unparalleled work ethic.
How many high school QB's finish first in sprints every practice and routinely call their team's DC to get pointers on how to beat defenses?

Colin Hurst is statistically one of the best QB's in Broward County history. Belfort is a 6'0' 200lb version of Hurst with better leadership.

The kid is a Running Back with a rocket arm and an unparalleled work ethic.
How many high school QB's finish first in sprints every practice and routinely call their team's DC to get pointers on how to beat defenses?

Colin Hurst is statistically one of the best QB's in Broward County history. Belfort is a 6'0' 200lb version of Hurst with better leadership.
I tried to tell People about Davi but they told me that he’s not even the best QB in the county. He’s going to end up like Pratt.

Advertisement
Back