Davi Belfort

Advertisement
It would be great to have a leader who, if you ****ed with him, could serve you a 2-piece and a biscuit.
Not just that but his Brazilian jiu-jitsu is going to have a bunch of football benefits as well. Imagine the core strength of this kid? He’s probably impossible to bring down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder why he is so old for a HS freshman? He’s going to age out like Jobe did.
Its a crazy new trend in sports...lots of kids are re-classifying before high school to have a competitive advantage. I am not 100% sure of the rules in Florida, but normally you get 8 semesters to compete in high school and i have seen kids reclassify in middle school in order to be another year older for the your high school career.

State High School leagues are trying to combat that by putting limits on ages for seniors..so basically saying that you cannot turn 19 before a certain date. This is something that was already in place, but I have heard that they are trying to tighten up on it, because of so many kids re-classifying. The exception would be that if you were held back for academic reasons, prior to high school.

It really crazy, but I see it very regularly in baseball across the country

What's strange about it is, if you are really good, you get moved up in age groups, to compete against better talent.

Academically, it's the smarter kids taking college courses early.

Advertisement
Yep its called "redshirting" unsurprisingly. Non-athletes are doing it as well as to be more intellectually advanced than their peers. This world...
I can see being a year older than your peers. Although the MLB, NHL and NFL have mostly figured that out and focus on age tremendously at this point.

But if he is 17 as a freshman? That's ridiculous. I was 17 living in a dorm in college.

His mom..............you're all welcome.

1630354349977.png

Its a crazy new trend in sports...lots of kids are re-classifying before high school to have a competitive advantage. I am not 100% sure of the rules in Florida, but normally you get 8 semesters to compete in high school and i have seen kids reclassify in middle school in order to be another year older for the your high school career.

State High School leagues are trying to combat that by putting limits on ages for seniors..so basically saying that you cannot turn 19 before a certain date. This is something that was already in place, but I have heard that they are trying to tighten up on it, because of so many kids re-classifying. The exception would be that if you were held back for academic reasons, prior to high school.

It really crazy, but I see it very regularly in baseball across the country
Interesting… I believe high school in Florida is 19 years and 9 months.

Advertisement
Back