Dave Aranda

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d call but I’m less optimistic he’d come here. Baylor isn’t a great job but it just put a coach in the league. I’d also imagine he could be a short list at LSU if they miss on bigger guys.

Advertisement
maybe-idk.gif

Aranda would be a nice hire, but I'd also make sure he brought a legit OC with him. That said, Baylor is in position to DOMINATE the Big XII once Texas and OU leave. They will be by far the richest program in that conference in regards to football, with TCU behind them. He may be fine with crushing the conference until LSU comes calling, because we know that's the kind of job he would want.

That said, I would still make inquiries about whether he is interested. Build the best interview pool you can.

I’d call but I’m less optimistic he’d come here. Baylor isn’t a great job but it just put a coach in the league. I’d also imagine he could be a short list at LSU if they miss on bigger guys.

Rhule has NFL roots long before Baylor, but definitely agree Baylor is a more attractive job than UM right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Waco ******* sucks

I don't know if Baylor still has the bear on campus, but it seemed like straight up animal abuse when I visited the campus in the mid 1990s. It was 105 degrees and there was a bear in this tiny enclosure that looked like it was going into heat stroke.

Advertisement
Back