Da'Vante Phillips Update....

The most significant thing about your post is that Dalvin Cook has another brother, in addition to Deandre Burnette, with another last name. Dalvin and Dre have the same dad, and if the dude fathered another D1 athlete, my man should be put out to stud. Cot ****.

THIS!!!! LMAO

Actually Dalvin and Dre little 14 year old brother is a star running back for miami gardens optimist some say even better than dalvin

Advertisement
Jimbo ain't dumb you have the best player on your team Cook and he wants to play with his best friend Devante I think you keep your best player happy and grab Phillips

If he signed here i would be in shock actually if he signed anywhere other than FSU ill be shocked

The most significant thing about your post is that Dalvin Cook has another brother, in addition to Deandre Burnette, with another last name. Dalvin and Dre have the same dad, and if the dude fathered another D1 athlete, my man should be put out to stud. Cot ****.

THIS!!!! LMAO

Actually Dalvin and Dre little 14 year old brother is a star running back for miami gardens optimist some say even better than dalvin

what's his name? Also, I heard on this board that Dalvin has all sorts of brothers that are all potential ballers..any truth to that?

A few things....

* Davante Phillips, he ain't coming. Phillips is to Cook as Bruce is to Scarlett.

* Anthony Jones is not Dalvin Cooks brother. Anthony Jones is Dalvin Cooks cousin.

* James Cook is Dalvin Cooks little brother he plays for Carol City Chiefs 14U and is a youth all-American. He will be in high school next year.

* As far as I know. Dalvin has two brothers. DeAndre and James and three sisters.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The kids flying under the radar in class of 2015 from Miami Central that I do like are Fermin Silva, Anthony Jones, and Cedric Miller.

A few things....

* Davante Phillips, he ain't coming. Phillips is to Cook as Bruce is to Scarlett.

* Anthony Jones is not Dalvin Cooks brother. Anthony Jones is Dalvin Cooks cousin.

* James Cook is Dalvin Cooks little brother he plays for Carol City Chiefs 14U and is a youth all-American. He will be in high school next year.

* As far as I know. Dalvin has two brothers. DeAndre and James and two sisters.

They could be as close as you say, and it completely seems that way.

All I'm saying is that F$U might be slow playing him b/c they have guys higher on their board interested and you know how F$U always thinks they are getting everyone.

Phillips has not had a great season, and has dropped down the rankings a lot and F$U is arrogant like that, and definitely won't take a player if they think they can get a better one just to make Dalvin Cook happy, that is ridiculous.

A knock on Phillips this season, has been his inability to create separation.

Phillips might want to go to F$U, but they might make him hold off committing just yet to wait for someone else(like UF did with Dex thinking they had McCloud in the bag lol even though they still might get Dex and/or Scarlett in the end F#CK!)

All I'm saying is that if we do by any chance land Phillips it will be by default, b/c F$U slow played him.

Crazy thing is Dalvin's youngest brother is killing it at the little league and will be a freakin beast! People already saying he is better than Dalvin!

Advertisement
A few things....

They could be as close as you say, and it completely seems that way.

All I'm saying is that F$U might be slow playing him b/c they have guys higher on their board interested and you know how F$U always thinks they are getting everyone.

Phillips has not had a great season, and has dropped down the rankings a lot and F$U is arrogant like that, and definitely won't take a player if they think they can get a better one just to make Dalvin Cook happy, that is ridiculous.

A knock on Phillips this season, has been his inability to create separation.

Phillips might want to go to F$U, but they might make him hold off committing just yet to wait for someone else(like UF did with Dex thinking they had McCloud in the bag lol even though they still might get Dex and/or Scarlett in the end F#CK!)

All I'm saying is that if we do by any chance land Phillips it will be by default, b/c F$U slow played him.

I would say their board is Ridley then Phillips right after.

I understand the whole thing where his ranking went down. I call bull**** on that site for that as he has done well this year. He might not be the best at separation. But he is a big, stronge receiver that is willing to go over the middle or make the tough catch.

Phillips has been a done deal to FSU for a long time. Has a lot of ties in to gangs down here and shady stuff as previously mentioned before. Phillips and Miami right now is a pipe dream.

We have a better shot at prying away Callaway from UF's hands than we do getting Phillips to come.

That is why I said the only way he doesn't end up at F$U is if they have been cooling on him.

I know that Phillips wants to go there and I'm pretty sure that is what ends up happening, and have stated that if we had to fill one WR slot, I would rather take Calloway since we need a deep threat to replace Dorsett.

Ridley is no longer an option for FSU; had the chance to watch FSU vs UF and he passed it up to see the Iron Bowl. Apparently, that was FSU's last real chance. Their WR recruiting is going to be centered with George Campbell Jr., Phillips and Auden Tate

Advertisement
That is why I said the only way he doesn't end up at F$U is if they have been cooling on him.

I know that Phillips wants to go there and I'm pretty sure that is what ends up happening, and have stated that if we had to fill one WR slot, I would rather take Calloway since we need a deep threat to replace Dorsett.

If we want to replace what Dorsett does. It's Jalen Julius, Richie Cooper or Javarius Davis. Callaway a different mold.

The only way I see us landing Phillips is if F$U starts cooling on him, which actually seems to be happening since he has dropped down many rankings this year b/c his lack of separation.

Add that to the fact that F$U has higher ranked WRs interested and I have a feeling we land Phillips.

Hw851.png

F$U is definitely starting to cool on Phillips b/c in their minds they can do better.

Definitely? Name the specific Wrs that FSU is pursuing over him....I doubt that you can.

Ridley is no longer an option for FSU; had the chance to watch FSU vs UF and he passed it up to see the Iron Bowl. Apparently, that was FSU's last real chance. Their WR recruiting is going to be centered with George Campbell Jr., Phillips and Auden Tate

Well if that is the case, then no chance we land him, he is all F$U, and all Dalvin Cook.

So if they want him, he is theirs.

Knew they were after Ridley hard and I know a lot of their fans were saying that he would flip(just like they think every top player will flip to them lol).

Advertisement

Is Miami an option?

A few things....

I have always heard that Dalvin was Anthony Jones' uncle?

A few things....

I have always heard that Dalvin was Anthony Jones' uncle?

Joe Yearby is Dredrick Snelson's uncle.

An incoming WR would be stupid to not strongly consider playing with Brad Kaaya. Noles will have an unproven QB and 4 of 5 starters at the OL position that need to be replaced. Offense for the Noles will regress next year while Kaaya will pass for 4,000 yds and have over 30 td's!

This is real talk and what needs to be drilled into some of these kids!

And some of you need to stop with the negativity on the recruiting board. Leave that for the football board...

Advertisement
Back