Da'Vante Phillips Update....

deerob305

Junior
He is taking a official Visit this weekend... alot of people think he is a 100% FSU Lock, but the one thing that gives the Canes a minor chance is he has a newborn son here and apparently he doesnt eant to have his son groe up the way he did.... Also Dalvin Cook's little Brother ATH Anthony Jones received a Miami offer and will be visiting soon also... He loves UM, and is currently committed to FIU....it could get a little interesting.......

Advertisement
The most significant thing about your post is that Dalvin Cook has another brother, in addition to Deandre Burnette, with another last name. Dalvin and Dre have the same dad, and if the dude fathered another D1 athlete, my man should be put out to stud. Cot ****.

Reuben Foster 2.0...... he will flirt with Miami make his way up to Tallahassee and call it a business decision

The most significant thing about your post is that Dalvin Cook has another brother, in addition to Deandre Burnette, with another last name. Dalvin and Dre have the same dad, and if the dude fathered another D1 athlete, my man should be put out to stud. Cot ****.

Dalvin and Dre have the same mother and father.

Advertisement

Still pretty **** impressive if you ask me! Seriously Pete, do we have a real shot at Da'Vante?

They are full brothers(same mom and dad)

Advertisement

Lmao.... yea Anthony Jones is a stud..... he is almost as fast as Dalvin, but he didnt get all the hype because he played behind Yearby and Cook the last 2 years..... plus he doesn't have and probably wont receive a FSU offer.... we got a good shot at him

Moral victories and empty stadium with a walking dead corch or play for championships with your brother in front of a sold out stadium with the side bonus of 911 acting as your personal clean up service?

You tell me.

Last edited:
The only way I see us landing Phillips is if F$U starts cooling on him, which actually seems to be happening since he has dropped down many rankings this year b/c his lack of separation.

Add that to the fact that F$U has higher ranked WRs interested and I have a feeling we land Phillips.

Advertisement
Even though I'd rather have Calloway if I had to choose one of Phillips and Calloway.

We need another deep threat to replace Dorsett

The only way I see us landing Phillips is if F$U starts cooling on him, which actually seems to be happening since he has dropped down many rankings this year b/c his lack of separation.

Add that to the fact that F$U has higher ranked WRs interested and I have a feeling we land Phillips.

Hw851.png

Even though I'd rather have Calloway if I had to choose one of Phillips and Calloway.

We need another deep threat to replace Dorsett

Exactly, we have all short, intermediate route guys and we need someone to stretch the field. We have Coley but who the **** knows what to expect from him he dropped every deep ball he had this year or stopped short on the route.

Advertisement

Hw851.png

Don't understand why Jimbo is laughing at this lol, F$U is definitely starting to cool on Phillips b/c in their minds they can do better.

Still pretty **** impressive if you ask me! Seriously Pete, do we have a real shot at Da'Vante?

I got this one. No.

I always thought we had a good shot at landing Phillips even though it always seemed like he was FSU bound. Golden can land Phillips with the right approach, even though Phillips and Cook are friends, there is just some things FSU can not offer Phillips but Miami can. I will not mention them cause I know its probably some noles on this site but if Golden uses the right approach I feel good about our chances as crazy as it may sound.

THIS!!!! LMAO

Advertisement
Back