Da'Vante Phillips Update....

Kayaa is just hype and no results yet. Wake me up whenever he has a game winning drive not endingbin an INT

Advertisement
Fsu isnt looking at rankings it may seem so because their recruiting is only rivaled by alabama right now..Philips is a priority for them so I expect him to end up there

Correction...

Actually three sisters. I had posted two.

It's DeAndre and James his brothers. And has three sisters.

Any other half siblings or any other cases. I do not know about. As far as I know his brothers are DeAndre and James.

Correction...

Any other half siblings or any other cases. I do not know about. As far as I know his brothers are DeAndre and James.

anthony jones is his grandma's son i believe...

Advertisement
Correction...

As far as I know. Jones is Dalvins cousin.

Correction...

So who's the brood-mare of this family? These current stud ballers must emanate from the locale grand-mare. With all our millionaires and businessmen UM alumni on the local scene, you'd think they'd get grandma a job somewhere and her flock coming to []_[] .

We didn't have much chance with the last of the Whitfield stud ballas, they went nole$; got to change that

Wow.

Advertisement
Back