Da'vante Phillips almost committed according to 247...

Coley, Griffin, Langham, M. Lewis, Dixon, Phillips, Waters, Lane..........2015-2016 has the potential to be downright scary for opposing secondaries. We may literally murder or maim a few db's during those years if things fall just right for us.

Advertisement
Summary:

He grew up a HUGE 'Canes fan, but wants to make the best decision for him. It's a business decision after all, and no matter what decision he makes he will ALWAYS be a die hard 'Canes fan.

/Loads bullet into gun
//Puts gun into mouth.

Summary:

He grew up a HUGE 'Canes fan, but wants to make the best decision for him. It's a business decision after all, and no matter what decision he makes he will ALWAYS be a die hard 'Canes fan.

/Loads bullet into gun
//Puts gun into mouth.

80.gif

Summary:

/Loads bullet into gun
//Puts gun into mouth.

Please tell me this is a Phony Michel inspired joke ^^^^

About a year ago anthony moten wanted to commit but his parents told him to take his time...:eekeyes:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coley, Griffin, Langham, M. Lewis, Dixon, Phillips, Waters, Lane..........2015-2016 has the potential to be downright scary for opposing secondaries. We may literally murder or maim a few db's during those years if things fall just right for us.

lets wai til after signing day to start saying names like dixon, phillips and lane.

kids shouldn't commit until after their Jr season and they should probably wait until after the coaching change season is over with.

lets wai til after signing day to start saying names like dixon, phillips and lane.

That's why I said "potential to be......."

Please don't kill my dreams with real world variables. Let me have my dreams **** it!!

Advertisement
kids shouldn't commit until after their Jr season and they should probably wait until after the coaching change season is over with.

i think kids should commit to schools not a coach , team or player. because reality is the day after you sign that LOI the coach can get fired, team can get a bowl ban and player can leave. but if you commit to a school then you will never be disappointed especially one like miami

What you say is certainly a part of the calculus, kids do consider the schools, but these recruits build their relationships with coaches - not schools; and you know that when a new coach arrives he's liable to want HIS guys. The Randy Johnsons of the south Florida world seem to be few and far between.

i think kids should commit to schools not a coach , team or player. because reality is the day after you sign that LOI the coach can get fired, team can get a bowl ban and player can leave. but if you commit to a school then you will never be disappointed especially one like miami

Advertisement
Back