Da'vante Phillips almost committed according to 247...

Advertisement
No need to summarize anything. The crew he was with actually thought he had committed, but I spoke to him after and he said he hadn't. Could be imminent, though.

In before "holy **** our chances for Yearby, Darling, AND Cook skyrocket" posts.

This guy would be a monster, monster get.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The article said he wanted to commit but his dad wants him to take his time.

He likes fhe staff a lot he learned some tips from Carroll today.

Yearby and Darling are recruiting him.

Visiting Duke next week and says it will be nice to see a different area.

Dudes 2015. Whats the frackin hurry? Sounds good though, kids are committing at camp and other kids notice. Good things happening and people can tell.

I think we land him, and start building up the wall around at least Dade back up.

He should wait. Good for his dad let the kid take his time and make the decision he feels is right then stick by it instead of committing then saying I need to open things up.

Advertisement
The article said he wanted to commit but his dad wants him to take his time.

He likes fhe staff a lot he learned some tips from Carroll today.

Yearby and Darling are recruiting him.

Visiting DUKE next week and says it will be nice to see a different area.
:rollcanes:

Not sure why visiting Duke is funny. A lot of these kids never leave S FL for whatever reason during their childhood.

I think it's good for any kid to get out and experience something different.

Not sure why visiting Duke is funny. A lot of these kids never leave S FL for whatever reason during their childhood.

I think it's good for any kid to get out and experience something different.
I mean nothing wrong with visiting duke, I'd just expect a player of his caliber to visit Bama or LSU or Texas or some place like that but hey if he wants to visit duke I'm happy, I'd rather him visit there than those other places

Advertisement
Can't get the education from bama, Lsu or texas that you can at Duke. Not sure if he's interested in that. Hope he takes his time and commits to the U. Then you'll know he's sincere.

As much as I hate the Dukeys, that is a **** good school, and I applaude him for choosing to visit there with the vision of continuing his education, versus one of... well, you know. I am confident he will be here when all is said and done.

A visit to Duke is a not visit to a real threat. Miami should win the context and comparison battle easily. In fact, it is my belief that Golden scheduled the Duke visit himself, for Phillips.

Advertisement
Back