Davante Peete Top Two

kev13108

Junior
Premium
"Ohio State and Miami are my favorites," Peete said. "They are my top two right now." Per 247!

Reel him in Golden and company we need as many big targets and quality recievers as we can get!! Go canes bring him home!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I also hope we land this kid, along with Irvin Charles! Go big or go home this cycle I say!

[video=youtube;L5p6G2x1QZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5p6G2x1QZs[/video]

correct me if I'm wrong, but doesnt St Thomas like their kids to commit before their senior season so that they can focus on football? Has anyone heard anything about when he plans to commit?

Advertisement
I like the big WRs but I'd sure like to see one or two normal sized 6'0/5'11 guys that are rockets, too. The roster is getting pretty heavy with the giants... after this year only Coley, Berrios and Lewis would remain in the non-giant category, and Coley and Lewis will be gone the next year. More speed, more explosion to complement these guys, please.

I like the big WRs but I'd sure like to see one or two normal sized 6'0/5'11 guys that are rockets, too. The roster is getting pretty heavy with the giants... after this year only Coley, Berrios and Lewis would remain in the non-giant category, and Coley and Lewis will be gone the next year. More speed, more explosion to complement these guys, please.

Theres a lot of those guys next recruiting cycle, this cycle for SoFl at least has more of the big guys that high point the ball, next year there are plenty of those burners (bruce, mullins, etc)

Theres a lot of those guys next recruiting cycle, this cycle for SoFl at least has more of the big guys that high point the ball, next year there are plenty of those burners (bruce, mullins, etc)

With all due respect, that line of "wait til next year" reasoning has gotten us in deep **** at the QB, WR, DT and CB positions in recent memory. We need to close Ridley this year. Period. Inexcusable to lose out on Rudolph, Lane, Dixon, Ridley and Phillips in a 2 year period.

That said, Peete is a beast and adding him to Gosier is a nightmare.

That's what I have been saying. We need some more fast twitch elite explosive WR's.

Advertisement
I also hope we land this kid, along with Irvin Charles! Go big or go home this cycle I say!

[video=youtube;L5p6G2x1QZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5p6G2x1QZs[/video]

Literally BIG 6'3 and above! Would be a gret get if we could land both!

Advertisement
correct me if I'm wrong, but doesnt St Thomas like their kids to commit before their senior season so that they can focus on football? Has anyone heard anything about when he plans to commit?

That used to be the case, but they got a new coach a year ago or so and he doesnt hold them to that policy anymore.....

I agree. Its pretty obvious the staff likes huge WRs. Berrios once he gets healthy is going to be a nightmare for defenses.

We are getting short on schoolies, I hope he committs soon and does not get left out... I like him a lot!

Advertisement
Back