Davante Davis

man... Either get me Rashard fenton or S Redwine (these cats are game breakers). Fenton had another PR for TD and Redwine blocked another punt for TD in their games respectively. D. Davis imo is overrated, he has the size and upside, but is not as fast nor fluid. Carlton i haven,t seen much of, so i cant speculate.

You shut your ***** mouth

View attachment 27086

Davante Davis the best db in so fla.

Have to respectfully disagree my ninja. That's one bold statement declaring Davis is the best CB is south fl my dude.

ive been calling him that since last yr....dude is a best...i mightof been one of theworst to bring him up on this board.....he remind sme of Xavier Rhodes

News flash did you even watch the Central game? Davante Phillips got behind him all night... Phillips dropped two sure 60 yard bombs for touchdwons where he burnt Davis time and time again. One was also overthrown... I was sitting on Booker T's side and all agreed he's not even as good as Bethel..He just has better measurables.. IF he is the best CB in south FLorida then this is a down year for CB's...

Advertisement
man... Either get me Rashard fenton or S Redwine (these cats are game breakers). Fenton had another PR for TD and Redwine blocked another punt for TD in their games respectively. D. Davis imo is overrated, he has the size and upside, but is not as fast nor fluid. Carlton i haven,t seen much of, so i cant speculate.

View attachment 27086

Have to respectfully disagree my ninja. That's one bold statement declaring Davis is the best CB is south fl my dude.

ive been calling him that since last yr....dude is a best...i mightof been one of theworst to bring him up on this board.....he remind sme of Xavier Rhodes

News flash did you even watch the Central game? Davante Phillips got behind him all night... Phillips dropped two sure 60 yard bombs for touchdwons where he burnt Davis time and time again. One was also overthrown... I was sitting on Booker T's side and all agreed he's not even as good as Bethel..He just has better measurables.. IF he is the best CB in south FLorida then this is a down year for CB's...

People keep throwing out Davante Phillips like it was some sort of amazement. Phillips may be the best wr in dade..and has been a big name playing wr for like the last 6-7 years...he been killing since optomist level. Getting beat by Phillips isnt some sort of low blow.
Booker T peeps would say that...Davis is a mercenary ...he isnt from overtown or the city..hes a kid recruited from down south....no allegiance to him. You know how Overtown is Bleak.....Towner 4 Life...them dudes are a close knit community all their kids came up out of their rattler optomist programs...guys like Treon and Matthew Thomas...has been playing together since pee wees. then you got 4-5 kids coming out of Homestead to play for them ...for one year.?

I stand on it ...Davis is is the best db prospect in s.fla. Show me who you got above...and i'll show you a kid Davante phillips would eat up as well.

View attachment 27086

People keep throwing out Davante Phillips like it was some sort of amazement. Phillips may be the best wr in dade..and has been a big name playing wr for like the last 6-7 years...he been killing since optomist level. Getting beat by Phillips isnt some sort of low blow.
Booker T peeps would say that...Davis is a mercenary ...he isnt from overtown or the city..hes a kid recruited from down south....no allegiance to him. You know how Overtown is Bleak.....Towner 4 Life...them dudes are a close knit community all their kids came up out of their rattler optomist programs...guys like Treon and Matthew Thomas...has been playing together since pee wees. then you got 4-5 kids coming out of Homestead to play for them ...for one year.?

I stand on it ...Davis is is the best db prospect in s.fla. Show me who you got above...and i'll show you a kid Davante phillips would eat up as well.

Meh..... Ill give him another chance gogeta just because your so adamant.... By the way Phillips did get shut down by the corner when they played Alabama

Meh..... Ill give him another chance gogeta just because your so adamant.... By the way Phillips did get shut down by the corner when they played Alabama

BS...Phillips had 6 catches for 95yds which included 2 spectacular grabs. He also missed most of the 4th qtr because of cramps.

Last edited:
Advertisement

BS...Phillips had 6 catches for 95yds which included 2 spectacular grabs. He also missed most of the 4th qtr because of cramps.

He wasnt on the same guy the whole game ...and he was creating no separation from him thats why he had those spectacular cathces even the annoucner was noticing it.... I know what I saw..you better go look at the tape

Marcus Lewis let a reciever committed to Wake Forrest catch 2 tds on him this past Friday. Staff should probably stop recruiting him( insert sarcasm)!

I think Davante is a great DB prospect. However not the best one in south Florida. Versatile wise as a DB prospect put him #2 behind Irvin in versatility.

The game against Phillips bothered me a bit yes, but I've seen this kid make a lot of plays throughout the year regardless.

Regardless I want him. And Callaway and Davante are hard reads right now. No one knows for sure where they will go. Regardless of them coming from Homestead, Ice needs to lock up Booker T.

Phillips did work against Fenton, too.

Davis also had a PR TD in the Central game that ended up being huge. He is so smooth and athletic and that size. He is not the best DB right now but he is the best DB prospect, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Phillips did work against Fenton, too.

Davis also had a PR TD in the Central game that ended up being huge. He is so smooth and athletic and that size. He is not the best DB right now but he is the best DB prospect, in my opinion.

Has all the skills...and guys are going goo goo ga ga over 5'8 Hoggins and Irvin.
Davis likely can line up at every cb spot/safety as well as on the offensive side could play wr....looked better than Ermon Lane some times last year playing wr

Advertisement
Back