DAT boy Jeff Thomas!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not mentioned much, but JT has a pair of soft hands to go along with his other elite skills.

Miami barely mentioned...shows how little people know and how quickly things change.
It was typical disrespect to Miami once again as the reporter knew he had a visit set up to the U. Here are the reporter's own words:

"Thomas said he's looking to have everything finalized by Feb. 1, and schools like Louisville, Illinois, Alabama, Oregon and Missouri are ones to watch. He told Andrew Ivins of 247Sports that he will take an official visit to Louisville the weekend of Jan. 13 and one to Miami the following weekend. He also told Ivins that he's looking to visit Oregon as well."

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm surprised his recruitment went so under the radar, there was nothing on this kid up until a month or two before signing day.

I'm surprised his recruitment went so under the radar, there was nothing on this kid up until a month or two before signing day.

Due to grades, he was actually removed from his high school team and subsequently the Under Armour game. Props to him for turning it around.

Advertisement
Based on the article it doesn't look like he visited the tide or planned a visit there..but they still had to ask him what he thought about them. If you want to get him to talk about his recruitment, how about asking him what he thinks about the schools he's actually going to visit. ***** duh

Based on the article it doesn't look like he visited the tide or planned a visit there..but they still had to ask him what he thought about them. If you want to get him to talk about his recruitment, how about asking him what he thinks about the schools he's actually going to visit. ***** duh

Thomas was heavily linked to bama during the summer. That was his leader. He was actually one of bamas top 3 targets at the position

Advertisement
Q for [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] or other tape junkies: how do you see thomas being utilized on offense as a frosh? just go routes, jet sweeps and bubbles screens or will he execute the whole playbook?

AR had a monster year executing a majority of the route tree in richt's playbook. But, i feel like freshman wr normally stick to watered down route trees, especially when the qb is also new to the system.

Miami barely mentioned...shows how little people know and how quickly things change.
It was typical disrespect to Miami once again as the reporter knew he had a visit set up to the U. Here are the reporter's own words:

"Thomas said he's looking to have everything finalized by Feb. 1, and schools like Louisville, Illinois, Alabama, Oregon and Missouri are ones to watch. He told Andrew Ivins of 247Sports that he will take an official visit to Louisville the weekend of Jan. 13 and one to Miami the following weekend. He also told Ivins that he's looking to visit Oregon as well."

I'll give the reporter the benefit of the doubt. I figure that if we'd hardly heard of the kid there's little chance a reporter would think we were in contention. Although now that I think about it, kid's visiting us but those other schools are the ones to watch? Nope, you're right. Disrespect.

Thomas was heavily linked to bama during the summer. That was his leader. He was actually one of bamas top 3 targets at the position
Didn't know that, hopefully I didn't miss that in the article

Advertisement
Back