DAT boy Jeff Thomas!!!

Kid has 4 star talent at CB as well as WR.

His senior highlights show his instincts on defense to go along with the phenomenal athleticism.

Could easily play corner here IMO.

Advertisement
So let me guess, A degree in Mass Comm in the future no? Great kid and feels most comfortable on the field. He will shine bright and early fellas.

I just hope Dugans or whatever support staff we have are in constant communication with him about finishing high school and doing everything he needs to be enrolled at Miami. Nothing is ever a sure thing with Miami admissions until they are on campus taking classes.

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] any talk about him playing both ways. Would be our best corner the day he steps on campus imo.

Advertisement
I like how hes already making the U with that bottom grill, got good form on that thing

Our staff was on JT well before the UA game - they did a great job of keeping it hush hush. They were also doing things to help make sure he'd qualify.

Advertisement
So let me guess, A degree in Mass Comm in the future no? Great kid and feels most comfortable on the field. He will shine bright and early fellas.

sport administration and criminology are the majors du jour for athletes at um if the academic setup is the same as it was a few years ago.

Advertisement
Back