Daryl Porter Jr Video

Advertisement
Just a glimpse of that GT game makes me nauseous.

To me, that game was worse than the last game at the OB vs UVA.

Win that one, and you’re sky high at 5-0 heading into a winnable game against UNC.

Instead, your QB ***** the bed and gets exposed.

Team loses all confidence in the Head Corch because he doesn’t take a knee.

The team never recovered and limped to 7-5

Win that one, and you’re sky high at 5-0 heading into a winnable game against UNC.

November 10, 2007. I was there, on my bday.

Was awful.

Advertisement

Will you be happy when we win? Asking for dwinstitles

November 10, 2007. I was there, on my bday.

Was awful.
Same man.... not my bday but I was there. The ONLY good thing about that game was I had the forward thinking the game prior to bring in a sizing chart for screws and for the game I was able to sneak in the correct size allen key to unscrew 4 seats. Shalalallala had sent all the students threatening emails about storming the field or trying to take memorabilia and the cop presence was insane. After I got the seats up I could see they were funneling us to one specific exit and cops/staff were confiscating items people were trying to take. I got another buddy, we each put 2 seats under the backs of our shirts and had two girls we know jump on our back like we were just giving drunk girls a piggyback out of the stadium. Worked like a charm.

Side note for any of the fisherman here that trick has also worked if you get boarded. GF at the time was diving with me in some mangroves and we were bringing up snapper, she shoots a **** snook (big no no) thing is already dead so I just throw it on the boat, of course we get pulled and as they were pulling up on us I had GF take the fish, throw it under a towel, then had her take off her top and lay face down on the towel like she was tanning. No way FWC was making a topless girl stand up so they could check under her towel lol they did check the cooler and fish boxes though ;)

As for DP. He is good. I am unsure how much he was truly tested but I am hoping he is as good as all these stats and PFF ish makes him appear to be and he is healthy next year. It would be a huge boost to the DB room.

Advertisement
Addae has to take him to the next level to show that he is capable of doing it. You turn him into an All ACC player and he might get some CBs attention.

Side note for any of the fisherman here that trick has also worked if you get boarded. GF at the time was diving with me in some mangroves and we were bringing up snapper, she shoots a **** snook (big no no) thing is already dead so I just throw it on the boat, of course we get pulled and as they were pulling up on us I had GF take the fish, throw it under a towel, then had her take off her top and lay face down on the towel like she was tanning. No way FWC was making a topless girl stand up so they could check under her towel lol they did check the cooler and fish boxes though ;)

As for DP. He is good. I am unsure how much he was truly tested but I am hoping he is as good as all these stats and PFF ish makes him appear to be and he is healthy next year. It would be a huge boost to the DB room.
IMG_2837.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back