Darrion Owens will be an EE

Advertisement
"No more 198 lb LBers"

164.gif

This is the kid I am most excited about, he has the best combination of size and speed of any LB we have committed. This kid can cover and hit, with some added weight he could be ready to play as a true freshman. With him being a EE he will know the play book and have a chance to get bigger, stronger, and faster.

He looks like a good SAM Linebacker - Good length, he can rush the QB, Pick Up TE in coverage and is an aggressive tackler.

I'm excited to see him, Juwan (MLB) and Smith as a RUSH

Advertisement
Always love to hear about an EE.

Who all does that make for us? Darling, Yearby, Powell, Owens, Stuckey,.....anyone else?

The difference in his burst and closing speed coming downhill between his jr year at safety and sr spring game is highly noticeable...

Looks **** good coming downhill on the attack....

Just imagining he and Chad Thomas both lined up over a tackle on third and long blitz situations makes me smile....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid locates the ball quickly and closes HARD. Looks like he has a big frame to add weight as well. great find by the staff!

Advertisement
Gat **** I hope Griffin gets in in the Spring.

That boy is gonna be a mother****ing monster.

Big time that he is a ee... Got**** we done et foot in Duval............

This kid will be a big time player and right away....kid is intense.

That's what I'm thinking. Hard to get them kids down here. Staff is getting ready to cut the heart out of UGA and swamp scum with Bama in the waiting room. Can't wait to see what comes after ACC title this year. I might be wrong but I think Al has revenge on his mind for the crap his fellow coaches laid on him. To be a CANE you must feel the whole world against you, and then kick its rear! Then U understand! Love them EEs. Bring in young man!

Advertisement
Not sure about UF but FSU can afford to be VERY picky at LB for the next few years. Kinda like us at the OL and DB position. Maybe they are waiting to see what kind of transition he makes from S to LB before offering. And Al said F it...Hes a stud so bring him in which is fine with me.

But like many have said I am glad he is EE and that his family came down. Because when this kid blows up at LB this year the big boys will def come knocking on his door.

Advertisement
Back